Digiartists' Domain Community!
(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything (/showthread.php?tid=8894)

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - MasterZero - 12-26-2009

"But could you imagine? If something horrible happened to you, and you try to get revenge, and you fail? Could you imagine the hatred you would feel towards the world? THe frustration? Imagine if I was killed, and you had the chance to avenge me, but everyone stops you. The world stops you from avenging someone you love..." May sighed, before looking at Kase. "I don't even know why I'm saying this...Kase, can...I tell you the story of my....father?" she suddenly asked.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 12-26-2009

Kase was caught by surprise by this but nodded. "I will listen if you will tell it." He said, moving to sit by her. He pushed his own self loathing aside and got comfortable. Whatever he was, May was more important, and focusing on her was not quite as...depressing as thinking about himself.

"My father....he was a pacifist. He refused to fight, and he hated violence. He grew up taking care of an orphanage. He cared for all of the sweet kids and he loved all of them so much...He eventually met a wonderful woman, named Hope. The two fell in love and soon married. For three years, my father had the perfect life. For three long, perfect years, he had his family with him, and he had the perfect, most beautiful woman as his wife. Life was perfect....Then came the Orcs of the South. The Southern Orcs aren't like the northern ones. They had no honor, no kindness, not even a shred of good in them. While....my father was away, out of town, they broken into the orphanage, and.....they raped Hope and a majority of the kids, before killing each and every last one of them..."

"When my father returned, he found the butchered bodies of his wife and children. They did not get an easy death...They were raped and tortured, and my father....he was broken..." she whispered, and slowly glanced at Kase, wondering how the boy was taking all this. "The story doesn't get any happier from here, Kase..."

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 12-26-2009

Kase felt a sharp pang in his heart, and pitty for poor May poured forth, but he did not let that stop him. "No...continue. We all have things we need to speak of..." He said softly, placing a supportive hand on May's shoulder.

May nodded and sighed. "Life didn't get better. Some say.....I...I think he went a bit mad at that point. He lost his mind out of she hatred and sadness. Most would have committed suicide, but not him. No...He left to the Orcs of the North, the arch enemies to the Orcs of the South, and killed their leader. Grabbed a hammer, knocked the old Master down, and crushed his head with the weapon. He became the new Master, and his first order of business was that he wanted all the information on the Southern Orcs the North had. A few days later, he soon discovered that the South Master, an Orc named Ripper, was the one most likely for the death of his family and wife. Over come with hate, my father amassed an army and led them to the South territory. A war would have taken place, but it was stopped by the Orcs of the West and East."

"Now the Orcs of the West knew the Northern Orcs were right. They're probably the most civilized and intelligent of Orckind. They are more known for their intellect, than brawn. The Eastern Orcs on the other hand, were just as cruel as the Southern Orcs, and they had no love to the North and West. A four way war would have taken place, had it not been for the old Treaty of Four. The Treaty of Four was an old agreement, that one Orc Nation could not go to war with another, without the agreement of the two other Orc Nations. If this treaty was broken, it would demand that South, East, and West would all have to unite against North, or at least the Orcs of the South and East. While Northern Orcs are strong, they could not defeat two separate armies at once. My father was refused his vengeance, and his hatred was locked within him..."

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 12-28-2009

"So...what did he do?" Kase asked, still listening intently as May told the story.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - MasterZero - 12-28-2009

"What could he do? He couldn't fight, he couldn't give up, he couldn't let go!" May sighed. "My father blamed the world, blamed life, blamed God and Satan, Heaven and Hell. He blamed everything and everyone for the pain he felt. Because everytime he closed his eyes, everytime he slept, he saw his butchered family... Their eyes ripped out of their sockets, their bodies torn apart, their living, raped, bodies now nothing more than pieces of flesh. That's what he sees everytime he closes his eyes....I can't imagine the pain he felt. My father found that, without anything to really do, he would go mad with guilt and hatred. So he began embracing his new duty, his new life. He ruled the Orcs of the North well, acting kind to the right friends, and acting just with the right enemies. On one side, he became a savior to many, as he only attacked the villages that were a danger to him, his allies, or did unjust things. On the other hand....filled with hate and gult, my father also tried drowning his pain with sex. He would kidnap and rape girls and boys and turn them into his slaves. He never enjoyed, no matter what he said though. There's a part of him that just wants to die, to let go of everything....But most of him refuses to let go, until he has his vengeance..." she explained.

She looked at Kase, tears in her eyes, before hugging the boy and crying into his shoulder. "What would you do....? What would any of us do if we were in his position...?"

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 01-08-2010

"I-I dont know." Kase admitted as he held her, hugging her tightly. "Im...Im just a slave sis..."

--------

An urgent knocking was heard from the door, and Tal groaned a little on the bed, out cold from the hard fuck. "Master! Master!" Came a call from another orc, a sentry that stood outside the village. "A small contingent of eastern orcs approach!"

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - MasterZero - 01-08-2010

"No. You're not....There's something I need to tell you, Kase. I'm....I'm not human...not exactly," she sighed. "I'm a....Have you ever heard of the Unbirth? No..."

Kase should know of such a race. A race spoke of in the dark, and in the corner of seedy areas, though everyone knew the legend. The race was said to be one of the rarest of species, able to live to billions of years, while maintaining any age they chose. Able to read into the minds, hearts, and souls of any they wanted, able to see into the past or future to an extent. Yet, despite their powers, they were hunted to near extinction, due to the fact their blood can give the drinker the power of eternal youth as long as they kept drinking it, and their flesh could give one amazing power over magic.

"...I see your past, Kase. I know how your town treated you, and I am sorry...That is why I tried so hard to help you, as I do with other slaves....I know the pain of living a harsh life..." May sighed.

-------------------

The Master rose in a second, and ran to grab his armor and sword. "Come in!" he yelled through the door as he dressed and armed himself.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 01-08-2010

The orc entered and began to give him a full report. "They are armed, but not for war, to few of them. Along with them they take several slaves and laborers, almost twice their number, but they are all unarmed, so I do not think it is a thrall fighting force. They look like emissaries, they wave the white flag, but I still ordered several advanced battalions to the gates, they await your command." By the time Master reached the gates, the other orcs would be nearing them, holding up a white flag and saying. "We wish to call a peaceful Fire with your Master!" A Fire was an old orc tradition, one that involves sitting around a fire, burning incenses and discussing things of great importance.