Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 11-20-2008

(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

The butler brought out two cups of steaming tea to the pair.

"Thank you," Solia said. "So, is Ms. Estelle here today?"

"I'm afraid not," the butler replied. "She has important errands to run today." He then turned and left.

"Ms. Estelle is one of the richest ladies in Conscendo," Solia explained. "That's how she was able to get this garden. You won't see much of this out in actual nature since the queen took power and started destroying the wilderness." She sighed. "It makes me so angry."

(Conscendo: Town Square)

"Yeah, I rather just forget that I was ever captured," he stated. He really wish he could have forgotten his time in prison.

At that moment, two bursts of flame erupted at both sides of the stage and two men appeared wearing brown cotton pants and dark red tunics with flame decorations. A tall man with a top hat and matching black outfit appeared from behind the curtain of the stage juggling daggers dangerously. A voice from the back of the stage called out, "We would like to present your very own, Conscendo Players!"

Ardeal took a moment to clap and cheer with the rest of the crowd, but held Mika's hand right after the clapping had subsided. He stood closer to her sincerely hoping she would enjoy the show.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-20-2008

(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

"I see...I do heard about Ms. Estelle before from other villagers at my home..." Faiz take a small sip of the hot tea, murring from the delicious taste. "...When we was a child, we always play at the field full of flowers...and once we decide to live independently...that field were no longer there..." He said as lowering his furry ears a little bit, his eyes watching the butterfly flying on top of the white flower..

Mika's eyes watching the Conscendo Players perform on stage, enjoying every single moments with Adreal, a man she rescued from the Queen's prison. The dragoness stood and lays her shoulder against Adreal, grasping his palm firmly.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 11-21-2008

(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

Solia finished her steaming tea and listened to the sound of an artificial brook nearby. "I've been coming to this garden for almost 10 years now," Solia said. "I've been priveleged with seeing it grow each and every year as I did." She smiled serenly. Such peace.

The Conscendo Players finished their act by throwing two huge metal rings in the air and a third person jumped and twirled in the air, slashing both rings with burning daggers. The two rings exploded in a cloud of shining yellow dust that fell all over the square. The crowd cheered and Ardeal joined along. The Players took their bow and receded off the stage.

'Where shall we go next?' Ardeal thought.

(Conscendo: Solia's Magic Shop)

Skye broke open the wooden door and peered inside. "Damn it, that guy said they'd be here!" she exclaimed with ire. The man that had warned Solia was standing nearby as Skye and Vance broke in to the shop. He drew his dagger and rushed Skye. Skye sensed him before he even drew his dagger. With a quick movement, she dodged and sliced the man's head off with her metal ring. "Stow the body inside," Skye commanded.

Vance sighed and dragged the body with the head inside the shop while Skye put the door back in it's original position, blood still running down her ring.

"I'll find them no matter what it takes," Skye said with malice.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-21-2008

(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

"You are very lucky person, Solia..." He stated, wagging tails happily. "Me and Mika travelling for a very long time, seeking such scenery like what we have when we was a child...and I'm glad...by meeting you...I able to recall my memories..." Faiz gently hold her smooth palm, caressing gently. "You really beautiful...in this clothes..."

Once the players walks off the stage, Mika turn her face and look to Ardeal. "I want to go to the highest place...Hope Conscendo have such place..." She said softly.

(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

Solia blushed and got out of her chair and hopped in Faiz's lap. She looked up at his face and kissed him softly on the lips. "You know this is just a Variation spell I placed on one of my sets of robes, right?" she smiled and giggled. "We would never have enough money to buy an actual dress, but this one suits me just fine. I thank you for the compliment, fair prince." She giggled again.

"We could go to the castle's highest turret," Ardeal suggested, pointing at the castle at the far end of the town. "From that turret, you can see the whole town and the landscape surrounding it." He smiled. "Of course, there would have to be a little bit of jumping in order to get there. I don't know the master of the castle, but he doesn't mind if people go up there to view the town. Interested?"

(Conscendo: Fountain)

Skye and Vance were surrounded by guards who had seen them. "Fools," Skye stated simply, tossing her ring so that it slashed all the guards. Vance followed up with finishing blows from his own scythe.

"We're with the queen you idiots!" Vance shouted as he decapitated one. "This is treason!" he said as he killed another. The fountain area was being covered in blood.

(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

Faiz raise a smile even wider and blushes slightly, a smile that he never make since he know the truth of the death of his parents. "You're welcome, my princess..." He said lovingly as embrace Solia closer to his furry body. All his life, he never loved anyone so much except his sister and his guardian, but he admit his lonely heart need pure love.

"Sure thing!" Mika cheered as carry Ardeal on her arms and run towards the turret at the far end of the town. Once there, she perform a hard jump before landed on top, and slowly place Adreal in sitting position. "There..." She said as take a full view of such beautiful town.

(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

The butler came out of the cottage through the wooden door they had entered. He approached the two lovers. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'm afraid it's time for me to water the garden." He bowed deeply in apology.

"No worries," Solia smiled and got off of Faiz's lap. "It's not like we can stay here all day." She grabbed Faiz's paw and helped him out of the chair. "I know exactly where we'll go next," she said to him and winked. "Thanks for letting us hang out for a while," she called to the butler as she led Faiz to the cottage.

(Conscendo: Castle's Highest Turret)

The afternoon sun blazed in the sky as puffy, cotton candy cumulus clouds flew across the great blue, pushed gently by the wind. Ardeal looked out over the town, gazing in awe at all the buildings. "This is amazing," he muttered as he happen to catch a glance at the meadows that surrounded Conscendo. "So beautiful..."

(Conscendo: Fountain)

Skye and Vance were panting. People had scattered away from the area. The corpses of numerous guards were laying all over the place. Skye approached the leader's body and took an emblem off of his clothes. She scruitinized it for a full minute.

"Well?" Vance asked impatiently.

"Don't rush me, bastard," Skye replied with the same amount of impatience. "These idiots were with the RF for sure," she concluded. "It seems this little town is housing quite a few rebels. We must make sure to tell the queen about this. But for now, we must find those fugitives."

(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

Faiz follows Solia as she leads him, and at the same time, bowing to the butler. "Thank you..." He said, looking to Solia. "So...where we should go..?"

(Conscendo: Castle's Highest Turret)

Mika watch the beautiful scenery of Conscendo which makes her feel calm and completely forgot about what happen yesterday. She didn't see the fountain since it hides behind the big buildings, but it's pretty good enough. "...Adreal...thank you for giving me a tour all over the town...I really appreciate it..."

(Conscendo: Streets)

After Solia had brought Faiz out of the cottage and back onto the street, she answered his question. "We're heading to the north part of town to the Bridge of Beginnings. It's a beautiful bridge built across a tranquil river. I think you'll like it." She smiled and held his paw, making her way to the bridge.

(Castle's Highest Turret)

Ardeal blushed some. "It's no problem," he replied. "I was actually pretty glad I got the chance to." He smiled at her. So much misery dispersed all because of one dragoness. 'I've never had feelings like this before,' he thought. 'Could I really love her?'

(Conscendo: Streets: Center of the Town)

Four more "guards" ambushed Skye and Vance and they were cut down without any problem.

"I've had it!" Skye shouted.

Vance cringed. He knew what that tone meant.

"Illusionist's Mirage Fury!" Skye exclaimed as her body and weapon disappeared. "Has anyone in this area seen two fursons: a two-tailed wolf and a green dragoness?" Skye's disembodied voice asked the surrounding civilians. They became frightened, and when no one answered, Skye went on the offensive. Her metal ring flashed into existence long enough to slice a civilian in half. "Think hard, fools!" The ring kept flashing in and out of existence, slashing civilians left and right until about half were left standing. In a panic, they all rushed away hoping to evade the fate of their fellow townsfolk. Skye reappeared with her bloody ring next to Vance. "Damn, still no answers," Skye cursed.

Vance just gaped at her in extreme fear. 'How could she have done this?' he asked as he stared at all the corpses and blood.

(Conscendo: Streets)

Faiz nodded while following Solia to the north of the town as smiling happily. His heart feel calm everytime he's getting closer to his lover. He was hoping this moment will last longer.

(Castle's Highest Turret)

The dragoness suddenly turn her body and plant a soft kiss directly on his lips for a few moments before she broke the kiss. "......" She went silence and blush deeply, hoping some positive answer from Adreal since she done it with an obvious reason; yes, her heart is now with Adreal.