Digiartists' Domain Community!
(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything (/showthread.php?tid=8894)

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 12-07-2009

Tal moaned and cried out ash e was fucked and slapped, his arms trembling feebly as he tried to hold himself up. Finally he collapsed and his face was pressed into the covers as Master continued his rough fucking. Finally his master announced that the time was close, and ordered him to beg for his cum. "Oh please please master...f-fill me up with your thick cum!" Tal begged.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 12-15-2009

(Any one there?)

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - MasterZero - 12-15-2009

The Master moaned as he felt Tal's tight ass squeeze his Orc cock even more. "As you wish, my dirty little whore!" the Master roared as he unleashed his flood of cum into the small boy's ass. There was so much cum, the Master had to pull out of him. He did not waste his cum though, as he quickly flipped Tal over, onto his back, and shot the remainder of his seed onto the slave's face, and into his mouth. "...How does my little slave feel?" the Master moaned, stroking his dick to shoot the last few bits of cum onto Tal.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 12-15-2009

Tal moaned and cried out blissfully as he felt his ass receive his master's cum. He was quickly filled up, his stomach slightly distended from the massive amount of hot cum. He lay there moaning, even as more cum was shot onto his girly body, his small prick hard and throbbing. He looked up weakly at Master, unable to feel his legs from the massive fucking. He could only answer with soft sighs and moans, even though he had yet to actually cum himself.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - MasterZero - 12-17-2009

The Master looked down at the small boy, and raised up his green hand. At first, it may have seemed Tal would be given a beaten, but the hand gently came down on his small dick. The Master grasped it between his fingers and began to move up and down, stroking the prick, up and down. He did this, faster and faster and looked into the young boy's eyes, before leaning down and kissing 'her' and dominating Tal's mouth in the kiss.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 12-19-2009

Tal flinched weakly when the orc raised his hand as if to strike the young slave, whimpering softly but too weak to do much else. However, when the hand came down Tal found instead a pleasurable sensation for his prick. Tal moaned cutely and whimpered softly, humping weakly into his master's hand. He opened his eyes to see Master looking down at him and suddenly found "her" lips locked in with his masters. Tal's small tongue could do little but be pushed around by Master's larger one, and accepted that as he gave a small shuttering cry into the kiss and came blissfully into Master's hand.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - MasterZero - 12-23-2009

Once Tal had experienced her orgasm, the Master grinned and released her from his hold and from his kiss. "How do you feel, slut?" he asked, and depending on how he responded, the Master would order him to rest on his bed. If Tal still had energy, he would decided that the boy needed another gallon of cum in him, and would fuck him again.

-------------------

When Kase awoke, he would find May staring out the window in a dazed state. Her face was blank, and she was obviously greatly in thought. Though on what, the young slave would have to ask her.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 12-25-2009

Tal gave a soft shuddering cry as he came into his master's hand, cum leaking from "her" recently fucked hole. The slave whimpered softly at first when asked the question before saying "Very...full...master." The young slave was tired out from his first expereince with an orc, having never taken something so big into "her" self. Tal would welcome some rest and fall asleep as he was, naked, spread out, and covered in cum.

----

Kase looked up at May and watched her for a moment, admiring her beauty before asking "Is something wrong sis?"

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - MasterZero - 12-25-2009

May turned at Kase, surprised a bit, but then smiled and shook her head. "N-nothing....Just thinking about my past, that's all..." she half replied, half sighed. She would continue to stare out the window for a bit more, before looking at her 'sister.' "Kase...Can I ask you a question...? If something horrible happens to a good, kind man, something truly horrible, and that good man does some horrible things to others, what kind of man is that...?" she asked.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 12-25-2009

Kase took a moment to think before shrugging. "I...I dont know. Did this goodman do horrible things to the people that did horrible things? That vengance...And I cant call that bad...but if he started doing bad things to other good people..then he is no longer the same person that he once was." Kase nodded to himself as he spoke but snapped himself out of his small trance. "I mean, thats what I think...but Im not really the best person to ask." He added, blushing a little. "I couldnt even keep myself from..." A hole seemed to open up in his stomach as he recalled his own enslavement and closed his eyes while clenching his fists before simply falling back on the bed. Im so weak...it...its makes me sick...