Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8654)

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 08-23-2009

"Th-this is diffrent, these are my parents!" Lucy yelled, "This is their room, their bed, this, oh man, if they come home." he groaned, "Please, this is going to far, I don't mind anything at the fraternity but this, if my parent's find out they'll disown me!"

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 08-24-2009

Hunter growled, and suddenly grabbed Lucy's head and forced his cock into his mouth while he was talking. "Listen here you slut. I own you. Your past doesn't matter anymore. Who you were, the boy you were, he is gone. You're my little girl now," he growled. Lucy would soon hear his own moans, and saw the movie was now at the part where he was submitting to his Master. "Now suck! I know you can't resist my cock."

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-24-2009

Macey did as he was told, getting up from his knees and turning away from the stallion, leaning forward against the wall a little, raising his large, poofy tail to anxiously present lustful tailhole to him. "Yes sir~!"

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 08-24-2009

Lucy tried to push back slightly, he did enjoy his master's rough treatment, but he also was worried about doing this in his parent's bedroom, Oh god, if they see me. Please just let this end quickly. he thought as he began to suck on Hunter's cock, hoping to get him off fast.

The stallion moaned softly as he pressed his monstrous cock against Macey's tailhole, letting the squirrel feel his immense size, "Come on, beg for it you little cock whore." he laughed.

"Mmm...I wonder how many times your parents made love on this bed? How they fucked each others," Hunter whispered as Lucy sucked his cock. He suddenly pulled out of Lucy's mouth and walked over to the closet. "I wonder...AHA!" he laughed, and pulled out a white dress. A wedding dress. "Strip and put it on, Lucy! Your mother must have worn it the day her and your father got married. And it looks just your size!" he added, throwing the dress at Lucy. He then sat on the bed, cock up in the air. "Now take my cock...oh! And call me husband, or daddy."

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 08-24-2009

Lucy was a bit hesitant, but knew that refusal would only lead to something more degrading, so he slipped into the white dress that his mother had been married in. He then walked over towards the bed, sitting down onto Hunter's cock, letting out a soft growl as he did, "Y-yes, my husband." he whimpered slightly.

Hunter grabbed Lucy's hips and began to push him down and pull him up, pumping his cock in and out of Lucy. His long, red tail moved to Lucy's dick and grabbed it and began to stroke and rub it. "Ya like that, slut? Huh? My little girl likes her ass filled with my big cock? Tell me you love it!" he ordered, fucking Lucy harder and faster with every second.

"Ahh, yes, yes I love it," Lucy cried out, his cock twitching from the attention, "I love having my ass filled with my husband's large cock."

"You're my little slut now! I'm going to fuck you everyday, fill your with my seed!" Hunter moaned. "I'll fuck you everywhere, whenever I want! And I'll make sure you don't say no to me!" he growled. Lucy suddenly felt his Master's pee and urine shoot from Hunter's dick, filling the crossdresser with his Master's pee. "You like that, don't you?" he moaned, and after making sure his slut fully embraced the feeling of being filled with his Master's piss, his insides covered in his scent, before kissed his little wife, dominating 'her' mouth as well.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 08-25-2009

Lucy whimpered slightly from the feeling of his ass being filled with his master's warm urine, "Y-yes, master," he said, defeated, he knew he couldn't fight back, he was nothing but a slut, his master's slut, he thought moaning softly into the kiss.