Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-28-2008

OOC: I was thinking more like in that Simpsons episode where Homer cosplays that large giant with the big blue cat/bull/frog/whatever, lol.

IC:

"Wow, and I thought kitties only fed on milk." Mar observed, before he grinned and laid on Katt's left mammary, "Then again, you have two milk factories right here!" he joked.

(Room)

"Gee, it's YOUR mouth that almost engulfed mine!" Dorothy giggled, bringing up her claw and then stroked the gaping cum slit with two fingers teasingly.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 11-28-2008

OOC: Oh yeah the paul bunyan thingy, that was hilarious.

IC:

"Milk, fish, beef, cream, tuna, turkey, we have a very varied appetite." Katt laughed a bit, "And you'd better be gentle with my milk factories, I've grown attached to them."

"You want me to? I bet I could easily get one or even both of your breasts into my mouth," Shadow smiled, purposely showing off his teeth.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-29-2008

"You've grown with them, you mean." Mar stuck his tongue out playfully, "I doubt we'll find a farm in the middle of town, so you might wanna get moving my sexy overfed kitty!" he smiled.

(Room)

"Oww, on a second thought..." Dorothy cowered a bit at the sharp fangs show, "But I was talking about THIS mouth!" she giggled, still teasing Shadow's cumslit with her fingers to emphasize.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-01-2008

"Overfed, are you calling me fat!" Katt growled loudly, glaring down at the much smaller Dragon, "I may be big but I still have my sexy figure." she insisted, posing a bit to reasure herself.

"I still wanna see you take my cock down your throat," Shadow smiled, "At least give it a try."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-01-2008

"I agree!" Mar said, nearly bouncing on one of the tigress' boobs as she posed, before he looked down and grinned, pointing, "They agree too!" he said, the local populance being unable to resist a literally naked babe with stunning curves such as Katt's posing there, for free, no less.

OOC: Does swallowing smaller people count as feeding for her? Haha.

IC:

(Room)

"Alright alright... I'll see what I can do..." Dorothy said, a bit unsure of herself, but she didn't want to make him mad, at least not while he could potentially damage her body or figure permanently with a rough penetration... But she had an idea to make it easier for her, "Can you keep it up with your paw? It's too heavy for me..." she said innocently, almost temptingly suggestive.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-02-2008

OOC: Katt: You're smaller than me *Licks lips*

IC:

Katt's face turned a deep crimson as she attempted to cover herself, "When did they get here!?" She shouted, "Go away, nothing to see here, we were just leaving." she insisted as she picked up Mar and started running off, "Which is closer, your house or mine?" she asked.

"Yeah, no problem," Shadow nodded, wrapping a paw around his cock and holding it straight up, it was hard for him to hide his anticipation.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-04-2008

"You're asking me? You're the naked giantess!" Mar rethorically responded, bouncing with each of Katt's movements as the pavement creaked with each dull step.

(Room)

"Gee... thankies!" Dorothy giggled, laying on top of the large shaft, trying to devise a 'strategy' to make this work out. Her face hovered in front of Shadow's glans, there had to be some way, after all... That's when she had a simple idea, she smiled to herself, hoping for it to work as she basically nipped the left side of Shadow's glans, her maw spreading along it as she took it inside and suckled on it tenderly. Her mouth starting to work half of Shadow's cock head.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-05-2008

"Yeah, naked in public, not something I'm used to." Katt informed him, Screw it, I'll go to my house. Should at least be able to find something that could pass for an outfit. She thought as she ran along the back roads, hoping to avoid most people until they got to her small apartment, "OH FUCK!" She suddenly shouted, "My keys were in my clothes, my torn discarded clothes."

"Ooh yeah, come on, get it all in there." Shadow moaned in pleasure, his hips bucking slightly up towards Dot's lowering head.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-05-2008

"I have an idea! Don't worry!" Mar said, jumping from the tigress' bosom down onto the streets, he rushed next to Katt's house front door. "Hmm... there's no extra entrance, is there?" the dragon said to himself, looking left and right, "Oh well. Let's make one!" he grinned, suddenly punching the wall next to the door with such force, not only it cracked, but it crumbled apart revealing a madeshift entrance where Mar would fit in just nicely, although Katt would have trouble with her voluptous curves. "Get in?" he suggested with a grin, bowing.

(Room)

Dorothy found out the cock wasn't as tough to accomodate as she had expected, thus she tried stretfching her jaw a bit to keep the large head in her maw. She managed to do it, but she was feeling full of it already; sucking was hard, but at least she could manage the cum-slit tongue-penetration she had done earlier. Her cheeks blushed, and she stared at him with her blue eyes in contempt as if asking him: "Is this good?"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-06-2008

Katt's jaw nearly hit the floor, as it was it rested on her large chest, she stood staring in disbelief for a few seconds before, "YOU DID NOT JUST PUNCH A HOLE IN MY WALL!" She shouted, "I can't, how, why would you, didn't you, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" she shouted.

OOC: Katt: Since when do any SDP members think things through?

Shadow: I just adopted 50 puppies!

Katt: See?

IC:

"Oh no, I want it all in there," Shadow smiled, pressing one of his giant paws down on her head, pushing her down on his cock and forcing it to slide into her mouth and against her tonsils.