Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8654)

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-18-2009

Macey choked on his cock a little, tears welling up in his eyes as he tried to breathe. The stallion's strong musk filled his sinuses, making the squirrel's senses run wild with arousal and lust. He went along with the horse's thrusts, moaning around the meat as his throat constricted and palpitated around it.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 08-18-2009

Lucy looked up at the crowd, his face bright red with slight embarrasment and arousal, "I'm, just a filthy, cock whore," he smiled a bit, "I love it when so many men fuck me, fill me with their cum, and shower me in it."

"GRAHHH!!" The stallion pulled his cock out just as he came, unleashing a monstrous torrent of cum into Macey's face, almost like a fire hose going off, "Damn that was a good face fucking, not many sluts can take it that deep." he moaned.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 08-18-2009

Hunter moaned and suddenly unloaded his cum into Lucy's asshole. There was so much cum, he had to pull his cock out, and he sprayed his seed over Lucy's body. "My little whore!" he laughed, slapping the side of his cock against him. "Go clean yourself in the showers! The rest of you, if you're not in the Fraternity, leave"! he commanded, and the crowd let out some grumbles and left.

"Slut."

"Whore."

"Cock lover," various voices said as they left, directed at Lucy. "Go clean yourself, bitch, and meet me outside...I have a surprise for you."

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-23-2009

Macey took a deep breath of air as the stallion pulled his cock out of his aching throat, nearly drowning on the hot, thick horse cum he was hosed down with. There was so much of it! "Oh sir..." The squirrel slut moaned, his eyes gazing hungrily at the Stallion's huge cock. "M-may I have some more, please?"

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 08-23-2009

"Yes, my master," Lucy bowed slightly and began to lick the cum from his fur. As soon as he was clean he walked out of the building as his master had ordered, blushing slightly from being in the nude.

"Mmm, you can have all you want you little cum slut," The stallion grinned, "Just have to try and get it out. But I'm done with your mouth, so why don't you spin around and show me that girly little ass of yours."

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 08-23-2009

A car drove over to Lucy and the window went down to reveal Hunter. "Get dressed," he ordered, and threw some clothes at Lucy. There was a pink thong, a pink miniskirt, and a tank top that had the words, COCK LOVER. When Lucy was done changing, the dragon ordered him to get in. "So...Lucy. I'd like you to tell me somethings. Such as...your parents? What are they like? Is your father as girly as you?" he asked as he drove the car.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 08-23-2009

Lucy dressed and entered the car, sitting down next to Hunter, "N-no, he's not, he, doesn't really approve of this, lifestyle." he admitted, avoiding Hunter's glance for a bit, "I never really told him about it. Or my mother."

"Ya don't say? Well I think its about time we showed them. Ya see, while you were cleaning yourself off, I did some quick research and found where your parents live," the dragon grinned. Lucy would soon find themselves standing in front of his hold home. "Don't worry, your parents are out right now. Come on," Hunter ordered, and walked up to the door and kicked it down with his great strength, and walking in.

"WHAT!?" Lucy shouted in shock, "No, please master, I'll do anything, please don't do this. I beg you." Lucy cried as they entered his old house, "Oh no, oh no, please, please let's just leave."

"Didn't we already have this talk?" Hunter asked as he grabbed Lucy's arm, dragging him to 'her' parents' room. He kicked the door down, and he saw a large bed and a TV. "Perfect," he smiled and pulled out a DVD. He threw Lucy on to the bed, and inputted the DVD, and turned on the TV. Suddenly, the movie they had just made began to play, with Hunter storming into Prince Lucy's bedroom.

Hunter then began to undress, and his semi erect cock came into Lucy's view. He got on the bed and looked down at Lucy. "Lick. Kiss. Suck."