Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 11-19-2008

"Of course," Ardeal said as he led the way into the town. Quarry followed. The group walked up the not-so-busy street and soon arrived at Ardeal and Solia's house, next to Solia's store. "We're here," Ardeal said. "Do you have the key, Solia?"

She nodded and reached into her robes to hand Ardeal the golden key. Ardeal unlocked the wooden door and stepped inside. "Come on in," he said as he went to light the numerous candles and lanterns around the house.

"I think I'm okay to walk now, Faiz," Solia said. "And I thank you so much for carrying me all that way." She giggled.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-19-2008

Faiz and Mika then stepped out before he gently place Solia on the nearest chair. "You're welcome, Solia...It's our responsible to make sure...your brother, yorself and others coming home safely..." He said as sitting on the floor near Solia, so do Mika.

Quarry took a seat on the floor as well.

Ardeal returned very shortly with a smoking match. "Okay you all. It's pretty late, so we can either talk tonight or tomorrow. It's up to you. I think it would be best to get some sleep first."

Solia yawned and looked at Faiz. "Yeah, I could really use some more sleep, preferably with my cuddly wolf." She giggled again.

'Damn, I almost forgot we only have two beds,' Ardeal thought. "Well, as long as you two promise not to do anything naughty tonight, you two can sleep Solia's bed. Mika, you can have my own bed. Me and Quarry will sleep out here, if that's alright with you Quarry."

Quarry nodded in agreement.

Faiz blush deeply as heard Adreal's statement. "W-We're not moving...t-that far yet..." He replied nervously, slowly get up and lifts Solia once again and moving to Solia's room.

"Oh, thank you, Adreal! You are such a nice guy!" Mika cheered quickly gets up and plant a kiss on his cheek. "Good night, Adreal, Quarry!" She said while waving her claws, and moving to Adreal's room.

(Solia's room)

The wolf stepped in her room and shut the door behind him, gently place Solia on the bed.

(Ardeal and Solia's House: Living Room)

Ardeal blushed and touched his cheek where Mika had kissed it. "G-good night, Mika," he said as she went to his room.

"Earth to Ardeal," Quarry said from his position on the floor after a few minutes of Ardeal staring off into space.

"Sorry," Ardeal apologized. He went to a wooden cabinet in a nearby hallway and pulled out two extra blankets. "Here you go," he said as he handed Quarry one of them. They both lied down on the floor and fell asleep, with Ardeal thinking about Mika's kiss.

(Solia's Room)

"Sorry about my brother," Solia said as she put her pack on the wooden floor. "He's such a nerd sometimes." She yawned and chanted a spell. Her white robes transformed into white cotton pajamas in a fashion similar to her robes. She crawled under the blankets of her bed. "Care to join me?" she asked, patting the space next to her and lifting the covers up so he could lay down.

(Adreal's room)

Mika in the meantime stripping her tanktop and shorts, leaving herself naked before lays on the bed and covers her scaly body under the warm blanket. Mika smile and giggles as she imagine an expected Adreal's expression after she kissed his cheek. After a while, she slowly drift to sleep.

(Solia's Room)

"Don't worry...I understand..." Faiz slowly climbs and lays on bed beside Solia before place his furry arms on her belly and coil her legs with both tails, so she have enough warm. "...God night, my beloved Solia..." He whisper softly and nuzzles before kissing her cheek.

(Solia's Room)

She giggled quietly as Faiz nuzzled and kissed her. "I love you, Faiz," she said. "I'm so glad I met you. Good night." She got as close as she could against Faiz's warm, furry body and slowly fell asleep in his loving arms.

(Conscendo: Inn: Room Number 2)

"One bed, eh?" Vance said as him and Skye entered.

"Well, then you know where you'll be sleeping," Skye said with a sly laugh.

"Why can't we sleep in the same bed? It's not like we would do anything."

"Of course, but I think it's funner to see you on the floor." Skye grabbed an extra blanket at the end of the bed. "Here you go. Sleep well." She set her metal ring against a wall and got into the bed.

Vance curled up on the floor with the blanket over him. He sighed, and fell asleep.

(Solia's Room)

Faiz looking to sleepy Solia for a while, making sure she completely fell asleep. "I will protect you till my last breath...I promise..." He thought as caressing her long hair and slowly drift off to sleep in warm cuddles.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 11-20-2008

Ardeal awoke to a slight knocking on the door. Quarry was already awake and meditating on the floor; he didn't even budge when the man knocked on the door. He sleepily arose from the floor and opened the door. The man that had told Solia about Ardeal's capture was standing at the door.

"Okay," he said. "I just wanted to make sure you two got back safely." He wiped his sweaty brow with a cloth. "Will Solia need me to open the store today?"

Ardeal shook his head. "Don't worry about it. The store's going to be closed today. She's got a date anyway, and then we're all going to the hot springs later tonight."

"Who's 'we'?" the man asked curiously.

Ardeal just ignored him and started to close the door. "You've got the day off, so enjoy it," he said as he finally shut the door. He sighed. 'It's going to be quite a day.'

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-20-2008

(Solia's room)

Faiz in the meantime, sleeping quietly while cuddling Solia gently against his chest. But slowly, he start sweating a lot as he facing the same dream; the villagers screaming and running all over the place to save their life from massive fire which 'eats' the entire village furiously. At that time, he unable to save the villagers because he's quite late to stop the attacker. All he can do is watch the villagers die.

After a while, the sound of laughing women, like what he heard before reaching the Queen's castle, heard throughout the place. Faiz looked around, searching the source of the sound, but no avail. "This is just a test to lure you out...We'll meet sooner enough..." The voice said before the sarcastic laugh echoed through his sensitive ears. He belives the unknown women destroy his village and family as well as Mika's family before he've been transferred to orphan's house.

With that, he woke up in sweat and with a soft gasps. He facing the same dream frequently since he was 17 and it's still appear till now. He also not really sure the signs behind, but he wants to meet and kill that women with similar voice in order to end his nightmare.

The wolf looked up to the ceiling and looking to sleepy Solia, gently kiss her forehead. He take a look for a while before resuming his sleep.