Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-20-2008

OOC: Yay! I like the idea too. *Snaps fingers and dresses both Mindy and Katt into french-maid outfits* Now come 'ere my sweeties! *Grins and cuddles both of them up to his chest*

IC:

"Seems. I. Go. First!" Mar growled out loud, humping upwards, thrusting with all his might, causing his rod to stay still for a second, before it started throbbing uncontrollably, blasts and waves of fresh dragon seed bursting into Katt all of a sudden as Mar roared.

(Room)

Dorothy blushed a bit, but giggled "Tee-hee... you're so fluffy" she commented, snuggling onto the wolf's massive front, her butt rubbing onto his packs as she let the rod fall on top of her breasts, "Let's see..." she said, grabbing both of her tits with her claws before she spread them slightly to let the cock be engulfed by her deep cleavage, before she squeezed the shaft softly with her mammaries.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 11-20-2008

OOC: Mindy: How the?

Katt: I hate spam.

IC:

"OOhhhh, it's, so warm." Katt purred, nuzzling a bit roughly against Mar's head as she lowered herself onto his cock, moaning as his cum filled her womb.

"Well you're more than welcome to cuddle anytime." Shadow smiled, letting out a deep sigh as he felt her breasts squeezing around his cock, "Ooh, now that's what I like."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-20-2008

"Mmmrrrr..." Mar murred, "That was... ohhh so good..." the dragon said, panting a bit as he slowly went flaccid, "Hmm... wow, we crushed the street!" He laughed, seeing all the cracks on the ground around the giant Katt.

(Room)

"Mmrrr..." Dorothy purred a bit as she worked him up with her tits, "I wonder how much you can ejaculate...?" she trailed off, giggling as she squeezed slightly harder, and started moving her breasts onto the meat.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 11-21-2008

"And here I always thought 'make the earth shake' was just a phrase." Katt giggled, lowering herself abit onto Mar, not thinking about her extra size and weight.

"Gahh, you, keep this up," Shadow growled loudly, "And you'll look like a glazed donut in no time."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-25-2008

Mar's body disappeared under the mass of sexyness Katt was, although he simply cuddled her gigantic chest, thinking more about how awesome mammaries almost the size of his body felt on him! "Mmmrrr! Think you could have another growth spurt?" he joked.

(Room)

"Gee! Such a silly wolf..." Dorothy poked her tongue out innocently, yet she got a not-so-innocent idea after that. "Hmmm..." she smiled deviously, lapping her soft tongue over Shadow's overgrown cock-head, teasing his pisshole enough to be seen as if she was trying to french it.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 11-25-2008

"You kidding? I don't even think I'll be able to get into my house anymore." Katt giggled a bit, "I'm gonna have to buy all new furniture and everything."

Shadow twitched noticibly, a glob of pre leaking out of his pisshole, "Okay, that, I liked that." he moaned.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-26-2008

"Well, for being a six meter tall giantess you sure keep that cute expression on your face!" said Mar as his head popped out from within Katt's cleavage. "Whoo, a cow would get lost in there!" he grinned, patting the soft, furry orbs with his claws.

(Room)

Receiving the glob, Dorothy tasted it a bit, then experimentaly licked around the messed up part of Shadow's head, cleaning it as her tits kept squishing his shaft, "Mmmrrr... hope you like this too then!" she said, continuing to lick the hole vigorously, maybe a bit too much, since suddenly her tongue pierced the cum slit, the thin, yet soft and carnous muscle caressing Shadow's inner parts.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 11-26-2008

"Hmm, that reminds me, I'm starving." Katt sat up, rubbing her stomache a bit, "I bet I could eat an entire cow."

"Ooh, that's, definately, different." Shadow growled, gentley carressing Dot's hips, "Why don't you see how much can fit in that cute mouth of yours, I bet you can deep throat like a pro."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-27-2008

"I bet it would fit!" Mar chuckled, "Maybe you should stand up and we should go to a market?" he suggested, smirking, "Or then again, maybe we should go to a farm?" he laughed.

OOC: Okay, now I'm picturing her actually grabbing a cow and sucking all of its milk from its udder directly, haha.

IC:

(Room)

"Hmm... I doubt I can..." Dorothy said, the tongue coming out from Shadow's cock as she nuzzled the head, "It's almost as big as MY head!" she whined, licking the glans of the dog's cock eagerly. "Mrr?"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 11-27-2008

OOC: Katt: Ugh, unpasteurized milk? Nasty.

IC:

"Farm works for me," Katt smiled licking her lips, "I just want a nice chunk of meat to sink my fangs into."

"Ugh, come on, at least try," Shadow whimpered a bit, "I wanna feel that mouth of yours engulfing me."