Digiartists' Domain Community!
I can still be angry. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: I can still be angry. (/showthread.php?tid=7780)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: I can still be angry. - DragonMasterX - 10-29-2008

Oh YAYS I have nurse! *Snuggles Lily*

By the way, since you mentioned fears Magus, I gotta share that I'm kinda afraid of heights too, although looking down isn't my problem (Used to it thanks to my body height, punnn <_<) but my problem is looking up when I'm standing really high up (apartment or stuff).

Well Shadow, it's like Yoda says: "Fear drives to Anger, Anger drives to the DaD side." : D

RE: I can still be angry. - MagusKnight - 10-29-2008

JOIN THE DAD SAID!
JOIN IT I SAY!
F***ING JOIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one

RE: I can still be angry. - Frisk E. Coyote - 10-29-2008

I am afraid of... Heh, I'm actually afraid of "Monsters".

RE: I can still be angry. - MagusKnight - 10-29-2008

Mmm...no offense but how old are you? 19 or so?
Anyhow, I know a few still afraid of the dark, however I'm far from afraid of looking up :D I like looking up actually, and currently I've been working to eliminate that little irrational height fear, it's been progressing but it's still not good enough.

RE: I can still be angry. - tigerlily - 10-30-2008

You're not going to be surprised that I have arachnophobia.

RE: I can still be angry. - Bee - 10-30-2008

I used to be afraid of spiders, but now I just crush the little bastards.

I also used to be afraid of heights, but, I've gotten over it. I really don't know if I'm afraid of anything, really.

RE: I can still be angry. - tigerlily - 10-30-2008

(10-30-2008, 05:08 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: I used to be afraid of spiders, but now I just crush the little bastards.

I also used to be afraid of heights, but, I've gotten over it. I really don't know if I'm afraid of anything, really.
I do that too but still afraid of them at the same time especially the hit and miss and they're gone. @_@;

RE: I can still be angry. - Frisk E. Coyote - 10-30-2008

Me? 19? Haha, no. You can take a wild guess if you want.

I'm afraid of monsters even though I know they're not real. Sometimes, when I'm home alone, I just get really, REALLY scared for seemingly no reason at all. That's annoying, cuz it feels like everything in my house is out to get me. I hate those nights because I don't know what the HELL I'm afraid of, I just am. It seems like everything, actually. I call those fears "Monsters". Monsters are what I'm afraid of. Haha, maybe I'm just paranoid.

RE: I can still be angry. - Bee - 10-30-2008

Heh, TL, what about when they crawl on you? You can't squish them(but I do anyway), because they might bite ya!

RE: I can still be angry. - MagusKnight - 10-30-2008

Ray...silly you're afraid of being alone...