Digiartists' Domain Community!
Plans for Savers in America - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Plans for Savers in America (/showthread.php?tid=6806)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Plans for Savers in America - Herr Mullen - 03-20-2007

Doesn't mean the UK will recieve, it though. We still haven't broadcast Frontier.

RE: Plans for Savers in America - UnknownH - 03-20-2007

Yeah, they can be really slow with anime can't they.

RE: Plans for Savers in America - Lukos - 03-21-2007

DragonMasterX Wrote:That's great! Only if I had Jetix.

Actually, you just need Toon Disney, or ABC family, if Jetix still comes on there.

RE: Plans for Savers in America - Wisemon - 03-21-2007

Quote:Yeah, they can be really slow with anime can't they.
That, and going to the dentist.

Quote:Actually, you just need Toon Disney, or ABC family, if Jetix still comes on there.
I only get the first nineteen channels (two of which are Spanish), so unless it comes to ABC itself, I'll never see it on television.

RE: Plans for Savers in America - Gabumonfurry - 03-21-2007

ABC family? Jeez they have a crappy schedule don't they, and Fighting Foodons?! Holy crap i haven't seen that show in a long time! I'd also like to see medabots on again, was one of the coolest cartoons :P

RE: Plans for Savers in America - Harie Krauzer - 03-22-2007

I'm pretty surprised... next step is to see what happens after that. I just hope they can kick out another season that's better.

RE: Plans for Savers in America - Erethzium - 03-22-2007

Da WOLFE Wrote:
Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:sweetness ^_^ i hope they get a better schedule for it. the current digimon schedule is 8am and 1030pm. both times which i'm not around / cant access a TV >_>

i wonder if when they release this on Jetix if they'll stop showing Adventure 01 and Tamers and Frontier...

They're likely to have it at the same time, but not all networks do that.

What most networks do is try to time it so the season they're playing will end as the new one begins. They may do that, but after they play through all of Savers, they're likely to go back to one, then two, then three, than four again. Seasons of Digimon have had around 50 episodes each so far, so that shouldn't be for awhile.

i dunno with Jetix. they are showing three seasons all at the same time: adventure 01, tamers and frontier. its adventure on the weekends, then frontier in the morning weekdays and tamers in the evening on weekdays. i wish they'd show adventure 02 because all the commercials on Jetix for digimon show clips from Adv. 02, yet they are not airing Adv. 02.

RE: Plans for Savers in America - DragonMasterX - 03-22-2007

Da WOLFE Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:That's great! Only if I had Jetix.

Actually, you just need Toon Disney, or ABC family, if Jetix still comes on there.

I neither have any of them, sorry. If I wanted any of those, I'd need to contract Direct TV, and well, let's just say my economical situation doesn't give for it.

RE: Plans for Savers in America - Angry_kittens - 03-22-2007

I hope they bring it here.. I want to see more Digimon.. Also..is there a site that I could order the seasons that are out already? We have them on tape over here.. but we missed a couple of episodes.. and I would like to see them unedited too.

RE: Plans for Savers in America - UnknownH - 03-22-2007

Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Actually, you just need Toon Disney, or ABC family, if Jetix still comes on there.
I only get the first nineteen channels (two of which are Spanish), so unless it comes to ABC itself, I'll never see it on television.

If you have the time, I have the eps. Because I have time. And it doesn't take that long to look for stuff on youtube. Or a download.