Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-05-2008

The otter felt Katt's large tongue invade his mouth, he almost could predict he would choke if he were to try to french her fully while she had that tongue inside of his mouth. "MMmngh!" The boy moaned in pleasure, still doing his best to pleasure the giantess with his hard thrusting.

(Room)

"I- I can barely move!" Dorothy whimpered, the numbness not even stopping, "Y-you'll have to..." she hesitated, fighting her own lust, "You'll have to clean up on your own!" she hmph'ed to him.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 11-05-2008

Katt nearly engulfed the otter's head as she kissed him, moaning loudly into his mouth. She adjusted her hips, her dripping pussy moving around as she tried to find some release.

"I got a better idea." Shadow smiled, leaning over he grabbed her around the waist, lifting her up onto her knees infront of himself, "There, now you don't have to move." he smiled, his cock sticking infront of her face.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-06-2008

The otter's eyes widened as the front half of his face was actually taken inside the tigress' maw, his other half staying outside as he stopped humping. The squirming he made was actually funny, his desperation reflected as more pleasure for her, since his brute movements caused his cock to slam back and forth relentlessly into her breast.

(Room)

"Eep!" Dorothy whined as he was put onto Shadow's knees, her eyes widening at the sight of Shadow's yawning cumslit, looking like some sort of giant tube that would no doubt choke her to unconsciousness if she ever tried to blow it off. "Uhm... can I just lick the sides?" she suggested modestly.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 11-06-2008

Katt growled loudly, growing frustrated from the lack of any real fucking, her body was screaming to mate and her pussy was burning to be filled.

"Yeah, that's fine, for now." Shadow smiled setting his arms to his sides as he sat back, "Though I'm gonna expect you to be able to deepthroat me soon." he added.

Mar's head suddenly popped out of Katt's enormous butt crack, "Enjoying?!" he shouted from behind, patting one of her large buttcheeks friendily with one claw and a happy grin.

(Room)

"D-don't be ridiculous!" Dorothy snorted, "You could mate a whale with this thing! I have to turn you back to normal in someway after this! I don't want to be permanently numb waist-down!" She whimpered.

Katt turned her head around to glare at Mar, "Fuck, me," she growled simply, her pussy juices covering her entire crotch and most of her inner legs.

"You are not turning me back," Shadow smiled, "I like this way too much, and just give it a bit, you've already stretched out quite a bit, next should be alot better."

"Geez, okay!" Mar said, struggling for a moment before he could jump out of Katt's ass, falling onto the floor and on her side as he watched her face up one more time, seeing two legs kicking out of her maw, "Huh? I think you have something in your face..." he casually said, not knowing what had been going on outside until now.

(Room)

"Fine..." Dorothy said, sighing in defeat as she crawled at her best on top of the gigantic wolf cock, letting out her tongue as she gave it a soft lick around the most messy party, the cum wasn't half bad, but at her rate compared with his size she would take some time before it was clean again. With that thought, she added idly "Well... at least you didn't drink both of my hormone enhacers..."

OOC: This could spell disaster.

Katt growled loudly as she suddenly released the otter, letting him drop to the ground as she turned around and grabbed Mar, "Alright, guess I'll have to take matters into my own hands." she said as she lied back pushing Mar against her pussy, "I want some real sex." she moaned.

Shadow let out a sigh of pleasure from her tongue, opening one eye to look down at her, "Really? And what would happen if I had?" he asked, a bit curious.

"Woah!" Mar said, suddenly being in front of Katt's large hole, he knew he could take her since he still was huge, regardless of being half of her height. "Heh heh..." but he wanted to tease her, his arm shot forwards, penetrating her folds as he grabbed around, effectively squeezing his target: Her clitoris.

(Room)

"The effect could probably have been twice as powerful," Dorothy explained, realizing before long where this was going. Her butt still facing him, she turned fer head sideways to glare at him, supporting herself with her claws onto his cock, "Get that thought OUT of your head!" she said to the huge wolf.

"OOOHH YEAH!" Katt roared in pleasure, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, "That's what I needed." she moaned, pressing down on Mar to force his hand further inside.

Shadow couldn't help but laugh a bit, "Hmm, tempting, but I think I'm just the right size. Any bigger and I wouldn't be able to play with my pet now would I?" he smiled, resting his hands on her hips gentley rubbing her ass with his palms.