Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 04-09-2009

"You'll kill her?" Alex asked, and walked over to Silvia and hugged her, his hands around her waist. "IT seems a waist...Can I not keep them both?" he asked. "I prefer it if no one I liked were to die."

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 04-09-2009

"But then that brings us back to why? Why keep her? Is she sentimental to you, despite that fact that she is the cause of you being here and that she was most resistant to you until you transformed?" Silvia gently leaned her head towards him as if simply to rest it there and silently muttered "Master..yes...master....its a trap...master...no...master...dont let me go...master....yes...master......please...master..."

"Look, I'm keeping her alive, because I don't like guilt! I am rather different from the rest of my species, because I dislike killing. Admittedly, I am willing to beat, hurt, humiliate, and of course rape females, but I dislike killing them. Can't stand killing, its....incorrect for me to kill beautiful women. Perhaps if Silvia was a male," Alex explained.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 04-09-2009

The mirror was silent once more and did no say a single thing for several minutes. Then the door opened and out dropped the next girl (dressed as she is in the pic) She looked around and then at Alex. She bowed before him and got on her knees. "Y-You must be the...the Alien." She said softly, obviously frightened. "I..I am Angela, I...I uh..Am here to serve you. I will do whatever you like." She fidgeted on the floor she kneeled on and could not make eye contact at all with Alex. Suddenly the speaker spoke again. "If you wish, we can attempt to restore Silvia's mind for you. It would only take ten hours to at least get her to how she was." Silvia, who was still on his embrace trembled at that but said and did nothing else.

"If I did allow you to restore Silvia's mind, what would you do? Torture? Electricity? Try to drown her?" he asked, and then looked at Angela. "Hello Angela. I'm Alex, not The Alien. Also stop stuttering, I'm not going to kill you."

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 04-11-2009

Angela blushed and looked at his feet. "I-I know..." 'Or at least I hope..' she thought. "Its just...Im...well...Im just a little anxious. I mean, they caught me only a few days ago...because they needed...um...more people...like me..." 'Ya. more attractive virgin girls! I cant believe this is about to happen to me...' Angela shook a little and continued. "They.. they showed me what happens if you dont behave..and so I behave and apparently that makes me a perfect match for you." 'Lucky me.' Angela smiled nervously up at him and added "I cant help it, I never thought my first time would with...some one like you."

As Angela Finished, the speaker began to answer as well. "We would not kill her unless you allowed us to, and we will not force her from you, at least not for now. But as for our methods, we do what gets the job done fast." Again a small tremble from his first toy, but Silvia did nothing else, though Alex could feel her heart racing.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 04-11-2009

"....I'll think about it," Alex replied. He then turned towards Angela and motioned her closer with his finger. f the girl obeyed, he would pull away from Silvia and walk around the girl, admiring her hair and breasts, getting an erection from it. "So...No sexual experiences? Kisses? Boyfriend?" the alien asked, his hand moving down to rub her ass, before moving around to where to gently squeezed and rubbed her right tit. "You are very surprising."

(Sorry, pic didnt come through the first time. Angela , dressed in what she is wearing)

Silvia, without her master's support, fell on her butt and obediently got out of the way by crawling to a corner to await her use. Angela stood stiff as a board as he examined her. She was about to answer when she felt a hand squeeze her ass. Her young body trembled. She then felt a hand rub and squeeze the exposed flesh of her right breast, and produced a soft moan and thick blush. She shook her head and said "Na ah..." Blushing hard as her inexperienced body reacted well to the touches.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 04-11-2009

((....Is she a mouse?))

"Hmm...Silvia! Come here!" He ordered, as he gazed at Angela. Suddenly Alex placed his hands on her ass and pulled her to him, kissing her lips and pushing his tongue into her mouth, exploring it as he kissed her and tasted her mouth.

(Yesh)

Silvia rose and walked over to them silently, her head down as she mumbled "Yes...Yes....master...here...master...there..." Angela could hardly notice any of this however as she was pressed into the most passionate kiss she had ever had. She kissed back weakly, not wanting to be punished, if not by Alex then by the scientists. "Mmmm." She moaned softly, her breasts pressing into his chest as Alex's tongue danced in her mouth, licking her tongue and tasting every bit of her.