Digiartists' Domain Community!
Road Rovers: Love At First Sight - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Road Rovers: Love At First Sight (/showthread.php?tid=7023)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Road Rovers: Love At First Sight - senjuro - 04-30-2007

Flynn stretched and tried to sneak a peek at Gary. Mmm...what's with all the cute guys around here? He turned under the water, trying to get all the chlorine out. "Ah, I hate this spot." He pointed to the middle of his back. He blushed. "Could you give me a paw?"

RE: Road Rovers: Love At First Sight - Erethzium - 04-30-2007

"no prob!" Gary reached over and rubbed the spot, getting the chlorine out. "dont worry about it..um...what was your name again?" Gary said, blushing nervously.

Flynn laughed. "Dude, you know me. I was here when Hunter was giving us something to wear. Flynn, remember?" He smiled. "Thanks for getting that spot. Lemme know if you need me to return the favour."

"heh...okay..." Gary blushed, sweat dropping and rubbing the back of his head. "no problem Flynn." Gary returned to showering, getting the last of chlorine out of his fur, and turned off the shower. he walked out and grabbed a towel, drying off and wrapping it around his waist.

Flynn smiled at him and towelled off, throwing the towel over his shoulder. He opened his locker and stretched broadly. "Nggg....nothing like a good swim to loosen everything up, even if we do all smell like wet dog." He laughed, his tail wagging as he pulled out his clothes and started to shake the wrinkles out.

RE: Road Rovers: Love At First Sight - GuilmonForever - 04-30-2007

Master slowly stared a the new figure, a slight smile on his face.

"Welcome Erde, it is a pleasure to have you on the team" smiled the Master as he shook the canines paw. Standing their was a canine who could be at leats severn feet tall. He was wearing the Road Rovers outfit, and it seemed it was a size too small as it revealing every giant thick muscle in his body. His perfectly chisled chest easily stuck out in the outfit, and the boots barely contained his legs. He was clearly german, not only because of his name, but also because of the fact he was also a Dobermen, but unlike Blitz, he was much larger then any of the other dogs. His neck was thicker then a tree trunk and his eyes were firey orange, which seemed to be aert at all times. He nodded and finally spoke fater inspecting the area.

"It is an honour to with ze team, I am sure I will enjoy my stay" he said. Master nodded and smiled lightly.

"Yes I am sure you will Erde, if I am not mistaken, you are an earth shaker am I right? Dangerous ability that is" smiled Master.

"Ya, I am ze earth shaker, it is only dangerous if you do not know how to use it" he spoke in a rich, yet smooth German accent.

RE: Road Rovers: Love At First Sight - Lukos - 04-30-2007

"Oh, no worries! I like you too!" says Exile. "You are very nice."

Ky decides to go into the locker room too, a little bored with swimming when the only other fur there was busy in the mirror.

Gary chuckled, putting his clothes back on. "yep! i agree." he pulled his boxers and pants on, and pulled his shirt over his head, shaking his fur off a little. "well, i'm dressed...what should we do now?"

Flynn saw him enter and waved. "Heya, Ky. We're about to go grab something to eat. We'll wait for you to shower up, if you want."

RE: Road Rovers: Love At First Sight - GuilmonForever - 04-30-2007

Fate calmed down and slowly stood up and quickly looked down before giving him a little peck on the nose, before slowly crawling into the bed and pulling the blanket ove rhim, partly because he had nothing to say after what he had decided to do in a split second, and also because he was afraid to see what his reaction would be.

"Well you can go for a little look around if you want Erdge" smiled the Master. The dobermen nodded and slowly walked through the hallways, and entering the changing rooms, just simply looking about, baely noticing the other dobermen as he walked around and took a glimpse into the showers curiously.