Digiartists' Domain Community!
(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything (/showthread.php?tid=8894)

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 09-30-2009

Kase suddenly cried out softly. Master's (or Hunter?) dick was not at all like the tentacle, which was warm, soft and covered in slime. At least he was already lubed and stretched, which made him feel more pleasure than pain...for awhile at least. But when Master began to thrust in and out he would bring much pain to the sensitive boy, making Kase cry weakly in his arms, to weak and pacified to resist.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - MasterZero - 09-30-2009

"Master! PLEASE!" May begged, but he showed no mercy, fucking Kase hard and fast. He leaned forward, and whispered into the boy's ear. "You didn't behave. You were bad. And now you're being punished," he said as he pounded away at his ass like a jackhammer, adding in a slap to his butt now and again.

Kase cried softly as he was viciously fucked, his inside feeling as though they were on fire. His tears slipped off his face and joined the cum and slime on the floor and before long all he could feel was pain. "Ma...Master...please....stop..." He begged weakly. "Mas-Master...I...Im...sorry...."

The Master smiled and he slowed down, acting gentler. "Good. You're a dirty little whore, for Master, right?" he asked, squeezing his nice, womanly ass. "Tell Master what you are, and maybe I'll let the tentacles play with you again," he moaned, slowly fucking the elf boy.

"Y-Yes..." Kase moaned softly, still very weak. "I-Im...a dirty...whore...master's...master's dirty whore..." His soft moans began to replace his pain as Master slowed down for him, and Kase's feminine frame trembled and shook with pleasure and need. He arched her back slightly as he felt his ass get squeezed and moaned softly. "Master...please..."

The Master grinned, and picked up speed, fucking Kase faster, but as fast as before. "You liked having those tentacles fuck you? Liked how they treated you like a sex toy!?" he moaned. "I'm not surprised. A dirty slut like you would love having tentacles fuck you!" he taunted, his orgasm nearing. His cock suddenly grew slightly within Kase, and with a loud, dominating roar, his seed filled Kase's ass up.

Kase arched his back and came as well with a loud moan, unable to hold himself back. He felt the warm shoot up his ass and he loved it, every second of it. "Ahhh!" He cried out as he shot cum onto his own chest and stomach, moaning softly as his orgasm ended. He went completely limp again then, so tired that he could hardly stay awake now. "Master...warm...master...makes...me warm..." He moaned softly to no one in particular. But although he felt pleasure now, he would feel pain and untold amounts of shame later.

The Master laughed, and stood up. He nodded his head, and suddenly the tentacles came out of the gate once more, and took the elf boy in it's 'arms' and began to lovingly pleasure and rub his body. "Master! Please, can't he just rest?" May begged.

"He'll rest when I allow it. The beast will fuck him a bit more, and when it's done, you can take the bitch back to his room," the Master said, before walking off. May sadly nodded, and looked up as the beast pleasure Kase, awaiting it to stop and release him.

Kase had no energy left, and his body was starting to tell him this by shutting his brain down bit by bit. He could only moan helplessly as the tentacles made him cum again and again and again. Never ceasing their assault on his frail body, Kase was out cold before to long, and his balls were running on empty, he had nothing left in him. When finally the beast released him, if it did, the Kase would have come very close to actually being fucked to death.

When the tentacles finally released him, May ran to her sister. She had been fucked for a half an hour, before being released. "My poor sister," she whispered, wiping some cum off her face. She quickly picked him up and began running out of the Arena, outside to the pool to clean Kase up, and then bring him to the Harem room to rest on a bed. Whether he woke up between any of this was unknown.