Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 04-08-2009

Alex looked at Silvia with pity and slight guilt. "No, no she's fine...Though if you can get that girl who shot me in here, that would be nice," he stated. "More hot chicks the better," he chuckled. "Is there any way to make Silvia happy or I dunno....lust filled? You know, like a sex slave? A willing, enthusiastic sex slave?" he sighed. He helped the girl stand and wrapped his arms around her, digging his face into her tits and having his hands pet her waist, ass, legs, and tits.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 04-08-2009

Silvia moaned softly and weakly wrapped her arms around her master. "Master...love...master..." She murmured. "We can attempt to reeducate her, but it will take month to heal her mind and then make her learn to be a sex slave. We can get you another woman if it would please you, but not the research chief. Would you like another?" As they said this Silvia lowered her head and nuzzled him a little near his ear and whispered silently, so silently that even he would have to strain to hear it. "Please, master, help me. I will love you forever...please...protect me...." If Alex looked into Silvia's eyes then he would find them filled with fear again, but a more living fear then a programed one. They had tortured her none stop for six hours, but she was still in there, faking some of her damage, just enough so that she could escape back to him, although most of her damage was real.

"...No...No, leave her with me," Alex ordered and wrapped his arms around Silvia. "Mine...I will protect you, my love," he whispered into her ear, making it as quiet as when Silvia whispered to him. He then kissed her neck, licking her soft flesh as his hands gently petted her waist and back. "Kiss Master back. Touch him and give him pleasure," he ordered, as he slowly pulled back and looked Silvia in her eyes.

Silvia returned to her doll like self and kissed her master back when he kissed her and began to take his clothes off. She stopped halfway and stuttered for a moment before saying "May...I remove master's clothes?" The speakers spoke then. "Would you like us to punish her for the stutter. Another six hours with us and we will have her speaking perfect english." Silvia looked fearful for a second but then waited and returned to her doll self, wondering oif Alec would protect her.

"I do not need another species' help with teaching a female her place. Leave her with me, I can teach her correctly. Besides, no offense, but my kind live for this kind of stuff," the Xeno said. He then looked at Silvia and slapped her ass, and rubbed it. "Go ahead my love. Take off all of Master's clothes," he whispered as he squeezed her ass.

"Master..ster..yes.." She mumbled as she disrobed Alex rather quickly and then began to rub her pussy against his cock, limp or hard. She had no finesse, no real desire, she just was supposed to make Axel feel better. "Master...hurt...master hurt me master." she mumbled just as dully as before as she sat in front of him and turned around, pressing her breasts into the fabric and her face as well as her ass rose before him so that he could fuck her as he had done before. Se was offering herself to him so that he could hurt her like he had done before. Her could take her like this, or in another way, but it was a bad sign that she would just put herself in harms way like this.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 04-09-2009

"No," Alex stated and laid down on the ground, his erect dick pointing up to the ceiling. "Slave will sit on Master. She will use his cock to fuck her," he ordered. "Hurry up slave, place your pussy over my cock and fuck yourself. I'm not doing any work."

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 04-09-2009

Silvia did so with no emotion or further words aside from her mumbling. As she fucked herself she only moaned a little and all the pleasure was lost on her. She merely bounced up and down on Alex's cock, waiting for a new order.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 04-09-2009

"Moan, slut. I want to hear your voice, hear your emotions!" he ordered. "And go faster and deeper!" he added.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 04-09-2009

Silvia began to moan louder, but the sound was artificial, and although it would be convincing to most, it would be clear to an expert like Alex that it was fabricated for him and not due to anything he was doing. She fallowed his orders and went faster, impaling herself deeper, hitting her Cervix each time, causing her pain that she did not show. No matter what Alex did or commanded however, she would not cum, though she would willingly take his cum.