Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-29-2008

"Well, you had two spurts today" Mar said, referring to her breasts and butt, "Maybe you're still growing, kitty." He said, not having to lower his neck to talk to her since they now were face-level to each other.

OOC: This is going to be sooooo fun!

IC:

(Room)

"Sh-Shadow what in the name of the holy dragon god happened to you?! Y-you're enormous! You..." She stopped briefly, widening her eyes even more, "You didn't drink the green tonic at the back of the fridge, did you?!" she gasped.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-29-2008

"Not likely," Katt laughed a bit, "We usually reach full size around 16, I'm already a bit on the tall side." She grunted a bit as her pants suddenly became uncomfortably tight around her waist, squeezing quite painfully, "Ugh, damn, that hurts." she groaned.

"Huh, you mean in that plastic bottle?" Shadow asked, "Uh, yeah, I thought it was just soda or something. Let me guess, some kind of super growth formula?" he asked.

"You sure about that?" Mar smiled a bit, having to start arching his neck back as he looked higher and higher at the tigress. "I think your genes aren't working well then!"

(Room)

"Quite close." Dorothy sighed, "That was my project on hormone manipulation... and you drank it all!" she said, smacking her forehead, "Just tell me you've finished growing. I still haven't tested it..." she said, trying not to look.

"What are you," Katt looked up to her left, noticing that Mar wasn't there, she then looked down at him in disbelief, "Okay, this is getting weird now." she thought aloud, blinking her eyes a few times, "This can't be happening, how'd I get so big?"

Shadow examined himself for a bit, "I don't know, I think so, heh, I kinda like this." he stood up, his head brushing against the ceiling, "I really like this, hmmm, wonder if everything's in proportion." he snickered.

Mar blinked a bit, "Wait, she should have stopped after a head taller than me, what the..." he couldn't finish his thought as her side became too wide for him and it pushed him away, "Hey!" he saw her clothes starting to strain and become tighter, squishing and revealing her curves furthermore, "Hey..." he drooled.

(Room)

"W-wait!" Dorothy panicked a bit, standing up, "I uhm... let me try fixing this up!" she said.

"Oooow, okay, stop please," Katt groaned, though she didn't even know what was causing it, the tightening clothes were becoming very painful, "Gahh, it's getting, very, uncomfortable." she groaned as large tears began forming in her clothes.

"Whoa, hold that thought." Shadow smiled, wrapping one large paw around her, easily holding her in place, "Why fix what isn't broken? Why not at least let me try this out, I kinda like it." he smiled, flexing his muscles.

With a large snap, the over-sexed giantess in the middle of the street lost anything resembling any sort of clothing for good, Mar looked to his side, almost wanting to start dancing from happiness regardless of his doubts as he could see just her underside, both of the now enormously large buttcheeks looking a hundred times more tempting than they used to. "Wait! If her butt is this big... her tits must be the size of a car!" he let his tongue roll out as he started panting like a wild coyote in heat.

(Room)

Dorothy blushed at the flex, but she insisted, "No! Who knows if your system won't try to reject the component later? What if you get hurt?" she complained, although she had to admit he looked much much dominantly with a body to match his ego (sorta) and she could not help wondering about his packcage.

Katt quickly attempted to cover herself as soon as she realized she was naked, again, "This day couldn't possibly get any weirder," she cried, "What's going on?" she asked, looking down at Mar, noticing that her breasts were obscuring most of her view.

"Aww, are you that worried about me?" Shadow smiled, suddenly lifting her up into his chest in a one armed hug, "and here I thought you didn't care," he laughed a bit, "Don't forget which one of us is in charge."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-30-2008

Mar by himself had no control over his instincts again, and before he could reply anything to her worries he was standing between the longest pair of legs yet, his head next to Katt's bum, which dwarfed even his head as he reached to grab her butt-cheeks, hugging himself up to her as he gave her ass-crack what he could of a big slurp, his tail wagging happily.

(Room)

"B-but!" Dot hesitated, "The experiment, and the hormones and... your... muscles..." she fixed her eyes onto the huge, hard pectorals on Shadow's chest, her right claw feeling them contently as she mentally drooled.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-30-2008

"EEK!" Katt let out a loud gasp as she felt something wet between her cheeks, her body quivering a bit in pleasure from the feeling, "H-hey, what're you doing?" she asked, purring softly.

Shadow growled softly, his cock starting to slide out of it's sheath as he held Dot against him, "I don't care, I am totally keeping this body, I like it." he let out a louder growled as his cock grew past Dot's ass, resting slightly in her crack as it grew almost up to her shoulders.