Digiartists' Domain Community!
DaD Deathmatch - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Game Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Thread: DaD Deathmatch (/showthread.php?tid=4935)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

- Wren,Kitsune Dragoon of C - 07-04-2006

Chaos:You still don't get it do you Zorromon I use flames to heal*the black flames covering his body again*& thanks to you I've learned some new tricks*flys towards Zorromon*CHAOS CROSS!(his version being slightly different from Zorromon's because of his mastery of botujutsu)*he then unsheaths his blades slashing though Zorromon's back in a X pattern & ending up behind him leaving a startled look on his face*How do you like being hit by your own attack.

- Crimson Fox - 07-04-2006

Zorromon: *grunts in agony as blood drips down from his wounds, though his fire gradually regenerates his body* (How can I stop him, a fusion of two digimon, able to use all elements and absorb them, and then use my own attacks against me. Prehaps...) *quickly meets Chaos's Masamune with his magical rapier, the two locked in another sword struggle* Time for a change in scenary. *knocks away the opposing sword with his blade and kneekicks the ebony fox in the stomach* Allow me to return the favor for copying my attack. *uses his ferocious strength to throw Chaos through the rafters and ceiling for that matter, his body landing on the roof* Though I have no wings, you'll find I'm quite capable of flight. *summons fire around his feet until he quickly rises like a rocket, going through the hole in the ceiling as he hovers in the sky* Now arise, we will settle this in the skies. *his emerald eyes glow as they stare down at the top of the Deathmatch arena and ChaosFlameRenamon, Zorromon's sword ready for the final round*

- Gunter VanCrimson - 07-04-2006

Com-Gun: *has a soda with him.* Dude... to words man... Awe- *Sip!* -Some!!

- DrakeRR - 07-04-2006

*Grits his teeth as Crimson envelopes his back with flames*

"Why thank you for singeing the wounds shut."

*Turns around and sees the mass of Crimsons*

"Ah, the 'safety in numbers' tactic, eh? Very good. But you see... the thing about clones is..."

*Noisily clears his throat, the spits a huge wad of snake poison in the fox's direction. It splashes on all of them, the acidous poison eating away the clones, leaving only the real Crimson standing, with minor acid-burn*

"They're fake."

*DrakeRR suddenly jumps forward with the speed of the wind, grabbing Crimson's muzzle and slamming it into the wall behind them, cracking the tiles all the way to the ceiling and floor*

"And we're just getting started. Twisted "

- Seit The Reaper - 07-04-2006

TuL:-he has had enough of standing at the ramp so he walks his way to the Com booth.-

OCC:if i didnt say before,the Com booth is lifted into the air to the right side of the ring,if your coming down the ramp.you need to climb a ladder to get to it.

TuL:-he climbs up the ladder slowly and sits himself next to gunter.-"hello..."-he speaks it with a voice so cold, it would make Chuck Norris Fear him.-

OCC:dont ask me why i picked Chuck Norris :roll:

- DrakeRR - 07-05-2006

OOC: because Chuck norris kick major ass? :) All CN jokes aside, The man has an aura of badass around him.

- DragonMasterX - 07-05-2006

DMX: Whoopsie, sorry Ref-Gun, I was finishing with... *looks back* Alright I finished.

*looks on whatever is happening* Can I watch? I bought you some pop-corn! *hands pop-corn to Ref-Gun*

- Gunter VanCrimson - 07-05-2006

OOC: no problem, we can fly.

IC:

Ref-Gun: Weren't you in the match? *asks curiously*

- Death - 07-06-2006

Flare-<_< >_> Um... I'll be over here.

Flare walks over to the girls and starts making out whith one while fingering another.

Sin-DMX!I challenge you to a deathmatch.

- DragonMasterX - 07-06-2006

DMX: *falls on his head*

DMX: *in a corner, giving his back to others and crouching while rubbing the ground with one finger, his tail dragging on the ground slowly as he mumbles* I was supposed to be ignorned and not challenged for the rest... 100 posts... *mumbles total incoherent stuff as a cold wind passes through him*