Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 04-07-2009

((Is it me, or is Xeno Alex the meanest rapist I've ever made?))

"No...No, let her stay here with me. I like her," Alex stated as he slowly pulled out of Silvia's pussy and lifted her up so she sat with him against the wall. "Silvia? Hello? Are you there? Silvia, answer me," he gently ordered. He wanted a slave, not a dead carcass to fuck, so he hoped she still had her personality.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 04-07-2009

Silvia eyes moved up slowly and she looked up at him with a frightened expression and waited, not covering herself in the least or really moving, bit showing him that she was still there. But she did not speak, her voice stolen from her the moment she became a thing, a pet, and not a person.

(I think your right)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 04-07-2009

((I must be taking my stress out on poor Silvia. Usually I feel some guilt from this))

"Silvia? Silvia? Silvia, your punishment is over, Master loves you!" he yelled. "Say something, my dear!" Alex ordered, actually afraid for a second, hoping he did not kill her with his fucking. Silvia was a good fuck and he wanted to KEEP fucking her. Besides...Alex had a crush on her.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 04-07-2009

Silvia flinched back and whimpered, tears gathering in her eyes. She made a few more whimpers as she curled up a little, fearing horrible terrible pain once more, or even her eventual devouring. She was still alive, but she refused to use words, but she was still alive. "If you wish, we can run some tests on her and give her a full evaluation." The voice said from its speaker. "Both mental and physical." Silvia looked terrified. Monsters were encroaching on all sides and she had no where to run to, no defense, nothing at all. She was naked and weak and whatever her fate, she had no choice but to accept it, it was out of her hands.

(Poor Silvia, you are scaring the living crap out of her with your yelling and transforming! lol, aside from that, she is trapped naked in some kind of laboratory, I feel sorry for her)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 04-08-2009

Alex looked down at Silvia and then closed his eyes as he pulled her into a hug. "Silvia..." he whispered, and kissed her forehead. "Take her....try to fix her then," the alien ordered, as he slowly released her.

((Xeno Alex: FORGIVE ME MY LOVE! FORGIVE ME!

Me:....Right.))

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 04-08-2009

Silvia looked nervous, hardly understanding what had just happened. He was...letting her go? Before she could think, the door opened and two robotic arms reached out tenderly and grabbed her, pulling her into the small space beyond the door that, once the first door closed, would open up into the room. "We shall return her to you in six hours." The voice said stiffly.

-----

Six hours later....

Right on the hour the doors opened once more and out fell a still naked Silvia. She was no longer drugged, but still trembling and although she was clean, the smell of burnt fur and flesh still smelled somewhat fresh. "We have treated her properly. Although we could not fully restore her willfulness to speak this time, with another session Im sure we could succeed. Subject 079, say hello to your master." Silvia sat on her knees and looked up at Alex, her eyes empty, completely soulless. "Master, hello master." She said in a flat, soft tone, like a puppet. Whatever Alex had started, they had finished, she could hardly be more broken then she was now.

"She responded well to the shock and fear therapy, we have retaught her many words already and I think you will find that she no longer disobeys any of your wishes." The naked cat woman waited for her master to do something, her tail, which would normally be twitching about a little lay completely still next to her. "Master. For master, my master..." She mumbled softly.

Alex watched her leave and sighed and began pacing around, and sleeping until she was returned. "Hate being bored," he mumbled. When she DID return, he looked at her, and paced around her. "She sounded...like a doll, in a way. Flat, soft," he mumbled to himself. He continued to walk around her before stopping in front of her, and looked into her eyes...empty... "Silvia? Can you hear me? I want you to put my arms around me and kiss my lips, do you understand?" he asked, his shorter human form making it so his face was aligned perfectly with her tits.

"Mas..ter..yes master..." She said in an emotionless voice. She wrapped her trembling arms around her master and pressed his face into her tits before moving up and kissing his lips stiffly. "Master...yes master...hello master..." She murmured when she was done, her eyes still blank, looking ahead as if she did not even see him.

Alex was upset about this...She had no emotion, no flare, no heart! It was like having a dead body! "IS there any way to give her back her emotions?" he asked the people behind the mirror. "Its like I don't even exist! She's practically dead!" he yelled, and snapped his fingers in front of Silvia's face.

Silvia winced a little and moved an inch away mumbling "Master...master...yes..hello..I will....master..." There was no response until finally there came an answer from a different voice "It was all we could do to make her talk, that was your wish, was it not? To make her talk? But if you wish, we can incite emotions within her for you." The man speaking into the speaker cleared his throat and calmly said "Clear yellow." Suddenly Silvia's eyes became wide and fear filled the emptiness. "R-recite, reciting! Master, yes, no, hello, good morning, good night." The voice came again "Clear orange." Silvia seemed to become frantic, and looked around almost wildly, as if trying to spy a threat as she quickly recited, "Peace, happy, I, he, she, is, am, who, why, when, see, hear!" The came once more and spoke "Clear red." Silvia began to cry, tears streaming from her face, as she shot into a corner, hugging herself as she shook horribly. "Goodbadfreesadcoldhotreciteflyeatdrinksleep!" Her voice was high and fast as she shot out the words in rapid succession, closing her tearing eyes tightly as she hugged herself, her tail wrapping around her as well.

"Clear Blue." Came the calm response from the speakers. Silvia seemed to drop all tension and allowed one or two sobs to fall into her speak now as she continued "B-Blue, r-red, tea-tears, h-hurt." "Clear white." Finally Silvia moaned softly and became silent, sniffing and wiping away her tears. After a second or two she returned to her normal stoic self and looked up at her master with empty eyes, mumbling "Master...kind master...master...me master..." Whatever they had done to her was horrible enough, or at least painful enough to break her down completely in six hours. "IF you dont not like the results, then we can always get you another female." The voice added as Silvia returned to her kneeling position before Alex.