Digiartists' Domain Community!
High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: High School: Obessions Of The Heart (/showthread.php?tid=6609)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Angry_kittens - 04-06-2007

Kenzuma sighed, completely lost by now through his random wandering through the school. "Figures... when I could use an older student... none of them are around... Oh well.. I'll run into someone eventually"

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Lukos - 04-23-2007

He does run into someone--a Dalmatian boy with somewhat girlish hips. He's wearing a blue Salt Lake City cap, a blue T-shirt, and a pair of whitish cargo pants, and looking around as well. He isn't paying attention, and as he turns a corner he runs into Kanzuma and, startled, falls onto his backside.

"Oh! Oww... s-sorry...."

Name: Olden Olliver
Nickname: Ollie
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 134
Species: Canine - Dalmatian
Apperance: Normal build of a male his age-- except his hips have the curves of a female (no, I did not make this character in response to Kenzuma :P)
Personality: Shy, quiet when meeting new people, but once he's out fo his shell he's a lot of fun.
Clothing: Anything!
Body Build: Explained above
Extras:

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Angry_kittens - 04-23-2007

Kenzuma stumbled back, falling down as well, though his landing was a little more controlled, and he managed to keep one leg under him. "S-sorry.. I wasn't watching where I was going... Are you okay?" she asked, pushing himself back to his feet, and extending a hand down to help the other boy to his feet as well.

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Altima - 04-23-2007

OOC: I don't think Guilmonforever is gonna be logging in a while... so...

IC: They soon arrived at the restaurante. "So, have you ever eaten in here before?" Altima asked Zeke.

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Lukos - 04-23-2007

Angry_kittens Wrote:Kenzuma stumbled back, falling down as well, though his landing was a little more controlled, and he managed to keep one leg under him. "S-sorry.. I wasn't watching where I was going... Are you okay?" she asked, pushing himself back to his feet, and extending a hand down to help the other boy to his feet as well.

"Y-yeah...." Ollie takes the feline's paw, getting to his own footpaws. "Thanks!" He rubs his rump a bit, on which he landed.

Altima Wrote:OOC: I don't think Guilmonforever is gonna be logging in a while... so...

IC: They soon arrived at the restaurante. "So, have you ever eaten in here before?" Altima asked Zeke.

"Sure! It's great! Order what ya like!"

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Altima - 04-23-2007

"ok..." Altima said, as he ordered something.

OOC: yes... I know... lousy post... but theres not much I can do at the moment+I hate restaurante scenes.... they are really boring unless theres a group of 4 people... it gets interesting ^_^

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Lukos - 04-24-2007

OOC: That's true.... Unless we think up something significant for our characters to discuss.

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Angry_kittens - 04-24-2007

Kenzuma looked down, unsure of how to continue at first, then he looked back at Ollie. "Are you new here too?" he asked, shifting his weight uncomfortably.

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Lukos - 04-25-2007

"Heh... yeah.... I'm Olden, but my friends call me Ollie."

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Angry_kittens - 04-25-2007

"Ollie.. alright.. My name is Kenzuma.. but.. you can call me Kenny, or just Ken if you want.." Kenzuma said, smiling a little more. "I'm a little lost actually... Trying to find the office..."