Digiartists' Domain Community!
In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8759)

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Crimson Fox - 07-29-2009

Ada starts to catch her breath while she continues to snuggle against Kyo's muscular form. "Oh yes, I'd love that teacher." She nuzzles his cheek softly before she tells him, "If there's anything you want, handsome, just ask."

"Hhhrr...yeah...your pet is ready to obey, master, hehe." Crimson then groans a bit as he pulls out of Kyo's rear before he returns to hugging the dragon from behind. "Any more naughty ideas, Kyo?"

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Kurtz - 07-29-2009

"Mhhh... I dunno..." Kyosan growled quietly, the violet dragon thinking while clasped between the brother and sister- his mind slowly working itself before he slyly smirked. "Hmm... you know what I'd like to see? A more closer intimacy between you both... and maybe Ada here can prepare me for the next idea as well..."

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Crimson Fox - 07-29-2009

Crimson blushed deeply from Kyo's suggestion before declaring, "What? R-Really...well, Ada is very lovely...but, wait a second, that's incest!"

"Hmmm, interesting idea, teacher." She laughed darkly before licking Kyo's cheek softly. "Such a kinky, lusty dragon you are."

"Wait, you want to do this, sis?!" Crimson rolled off of Kyo in a small fit of shock.

The vixen then smirked a little before telling him, "Well, we're going to both be here for a while, we might as well set aside our differences and try to become closer. Besides, I'm magically protected from any sexual mishaps." She then returned to kissing Kyo softly and then asked him, "So what exactly did you have in mind, Kyo?"

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Kurtz - 07-29-2009

"Mhh, well.. you can take the position with good lil' pet there... dominate him. While you're doing that, my little man needs a bit of a clean-up before the next part begins." Kyosan chuckled darkly, laughing to Crimson's reaction as he then planted a soft kiss back on the vixen's cheek- his tail sliding behind her before giving her back a teasing rub down from her neck to her rear. "That is, if you like the idea...."

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Crimson Fox - 07-30-2009

"Hehe, I suppose...besides it is fun to boss my brother around." Ada nuzzled Kyo's cheek before she jumped forwards and pounced Crimson to the ground, holding him down tightly. "Mmmm, I think we're going to have a lot of fun, Crimson." She then gave his neck a teasing bite while her lower lips rubbed teasingly against his limp member.

Crimson growled lightly from the teases as his meat started to spark back to life. "A-Ada...this isn't right...hhrrr..." His blushed brightly as his member was brought to full arousal while his resistance started to break down. "Are you sure...mmhhh...this is what you want?"

"Oh, I'm sure. Now stop complaining, pet," ordered the dominant vixen as she continued to tease his meat with her creamy crotch. She then motioned for Kyo to come closer. "Get nice and close, teacher, so I can help clean you all up." She then teasingly licked her lips.

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Kurtz - 07-30-2009

"Mhh.. you know how to tease this dragon," The violet stud of a dragon laughed happily, approaching the vixen with his still stiff member, giving the meat a gentle stroke before leaving it throbbing gently in front of the vixen's muzzle. "And if you want, I could treat you to another... 'drink' as well."

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Crimson Fox - 07-30-2009

"Oh, that would be wonderful, handsome." Ada then opened her mouth slowly before letting her tongue slip out to give his meat some teasing slurps. She murred a bit from the taste their mixed essence which was still coating his fleshy rod while the light laps to his cock head continued. Her hips in the meantime started to position themselves before sliding down slowly, allowing her slick pussy to take in Crimson's member below. The vixen then murred deeply from the sensation of her brother's meat rubbing against her insides. "Mmhh...mating with a dragon and then you...mmrrr, taboo things really are the best."

"A-Ada...hhhrrr..." Crimson growled out of instinct once the head of his pride was squeezed by his sister's slick walls. His hesitation quickly melted away as his arms started to hold her gently by the sides. With another lustful growl, he told her, "Hhhrrr...f-fine...go ahead, naughty sister..."

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Kurtz - 07-31-2009

"Mhhh... keep on licking, student..." The dragon growled happily to the initial licks, loving the feel of her slender muscle lapping at his pride while slowly resting a claw on the back of her head- softly beginning to carress her hair. "...I have more in plan for you, hehe..."

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Crimson Fox - 07-31-2009

"Oh, you do, teacher? I can't wait to see it." Ada chuckled softly before she returned to teasing his member, using her thick canine tongue against Kyo's tender meat. She then softly closed her muzzle around the head of his pride and suckling gently on it while continuing to her tongue to taste his exotic flavor. "Mmhhh..." She then pushed her hips further down, forcing Crimson's cock further up her slick pussy until everything but the knot was inside. More muffled murrs escaped her throat from the rough sensations racing through her body. "Nnhhh!"

"A-Ada...oh gawds..." Crimson held his sister tighter by her sides as his member pushed away her walls and rubbed against their slick surfaces. Out of lustful instinct, he starts to softly buck upwards, driving his meat in farther while bumping his swelled knot against her cunny lips. "Hhhrrr...so tight..."

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Kurtz - 07-31-2009

"Mhh... oohh, keep working, student.." The dragon continued to growl happily, loving his meat inside her mouth as the proud meat gave a soft leak of pre into the vixen's awaiting mouth- continuing to carress her hair and head lightly with one claw. "The more you lick up quicker, the faster I can move on to my idea...."