Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 04-07-2009

Alex licked his lips and crouched down and laid on top of her, his cock rubbing against her pussy. "Don't worry. It will hurt at first, but it will get better," he promised before slowly pushing in his dick. Inch by inch the long and thick cock moved into Silvia, before finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the entire dick was in her.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 04-07-2009

Silvia whimpered softly, and bit her lips as his huge dick tore through her virginity and penetrated deep into her. "Ohh...please...pull it out....it hurts..." She moaned as he kept pushing in and in. Finally his head jammed up agaisnt her cervix and she winced in pain as it nearly broke through, but it stopped just short. She was panting now and covered in sweat, her arms and legs shaking as they held her up, blood running down her leg. "Please, master alien, my lord, my god, please pull it out....your...your ripping me in half." She begged through her tears.

Alex looked at her as she cried and closed his eyes and finally said, "No." He then pulled back and thrust forward again, slowly for Silvia's first time, as he took her right there on the ground, his hands playing and squeezing her large tits as he fucked her.

Silvia screamed as it was thrust back into her and began to cry harder as she felt her beautiful breasts being played with. "I...Im n-not strong enough...I cant...H-Hold..Hold myself.." She finally sobbed as her trembling arms and legs began to give way. Alex had to remember that his toy was not only drugged, but tired, frightened, shocked and probably in pain from not only his fucking but from what they had already done to her. "Im...s-sorry...I didnt mean for this..." She said weakly as her trembling limbs finally gave way.

"I know...I know you didn't," Alex moaned. His pre cum leaked into Silvia as he fucked her, lubing her walls, making it easier to go in and out. He spent the next few minutes easing Silvia into this, but soon he picked up speed, going slowly faster into her, moaning softly. "How does it feel, Silvia?"

Silvia could only groan weakly as he humped her into the floor, her arms and legs having given out awhile ago. Her tears were almost sucked out of her eyes by the absorbent floor as she was used by the alien. Her tits were being rubbed raw by the constant motion and the pain was becoming to much for her as her bruised pussy was continually humped into. "Help..me...please..." She begged him, the people behind the glass, or god, anyone who would listen.

"Silvia...Silvia, listen to me...You betrayed me, backstabbed me, sent us both here. If you have dealt with me yourself, had accepted that you and I are meant to be, this would not have happened," he whispered into her ear as he fucked her. "This is punishment for betraying me, for damming us both here. Accept it," he ordered into her ear as he felt his climax nearing him.

"B-But...it hurts...so..so much..." She mumbled, partially smothered beneath him. "Please...just...flip me over...me breasts...they hurt...your a...a bad master..." She cried softly, the pain in her breasts and pussy making her beyond reason. She almost hoped he would eat her, and bite her head off, end the pain.

"Do not disrespect me!" he ordered. "For calling me a bad Master, you will stay as you are. Take note, if you had not added that last two words then I would have flipped you so your breasts were unharmed!" he moaned. "Now...take your final punishment!" he shouted as a wave of his cum and seed shot into Silvia's pussy.

"Ahhhhh!" Silvia cried as she felt his hot seed enter her womb. She seemed to tense up for a moment as it happened before lying completely still. She did not say anything else, she would not say anything else. This final act had broken her quite effectively, and now all she could do was lay there, her body, breasts and pussy aching horribly, her mind drugged and shattered. She would remain right where she was unless commanded to move or moved, but she no longer had any will to move on her own. "Do you wish us to remove her?" the voice asked indifferently, not caring in the least about the young woman's suffering.