Digiartists' Domain Community!
the DaD FIGHTING ARENA! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Game Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Thread: the DaD FIGHTING ARENA! (/showthread.php?tid=4784)

- Gol22 - 03-06-2007

Mercs: *all moved to location where the action was and fired at GMAR all together with only some getting wounded.

Gol: *takes PP7 out and fires from a far distance, not hitting his target but only minorly injuring the merc*

- Altima - 03-06-2007

GALDIA: *delects bullets thatwere supposed to hit Ishana with his giant sword* oooh...bad move...*using super speed runs up extremely close to Calibremon*

ISHANA: *Smirks* thats what big brothers are for...by the way... I'm a CHICK! Get it through your head! ARROW BARRAGE!!!*fires more arrows at Gol*

ALUCART: Don't worry! I have enough magicks to keep shooting fireballs until I find you!*suddenly stops firing magic* hmm...you got lucky...*dissapears in poof of magic*

ALTIMA: *with fingers at temple, makes strange "pushing" faces* Damnit! where the hell is he?!?! he shoulda defeated Tiff a LONG time agao...

OCELOTT: dear me....such carnage....*pulls magic shield over himself*

GAMBLEDORF: *walks up towards Ereth* Interrrest you in a pint?*takes swig*

- Erethzium - 03-06-2007

Ereth: O_o; no way. *poof*

Ereth: *un-poof* blocks all arrows guided at Gol* heey! lookit me! im a target!

- Gol22 - 03-06-2007

Merc: There are too many! We need reinforcements! *starts using comm. to get help*

Gol: *runs over to building and climbs up on it, getting to the top and drops down on that merc doing a tech drop and breaking his neck from impact on his head* I dont think so!

Merc: *spots Gol and opens fire at him, hitting him with a couple of shots*

Gol: GAAH! *runs to take cover as the merc sprints after him*

- Erethzium - 03-06-2007

Gwynn: *filing nails, sticks her foot out a little, tripping the merc*

- Gol22 - 03-06-2007

Gol: *finds his cover and pulls out his health needle to inject self, healing his wounds* Nhh....

Merc: *gets up and shakes head, looking at Gwynn before getting shot in the back of the head by Gol around corner of wall*

- Altima - 03-06-2007

ISHANA:*continues firing Arrows at Ereth* no-one can escape my arrows of DEATH!!!*runs out of arrows*....ooops.....*runs Towards Altima* I need more arrows!

ALTIMA: She needs more arrows!

ME: ok then..*summons more arrows*

GAMBLEDORF: meh...suit yerrself, laddie!*takes another swig, then falls over* wossat?! I don't have a drrinking prroblem.. I drrink, I get drrunk, I fall down...no prroblem!

ALUCART: sorry I was late... Had trouble locating the wench...

OCELOTT: well, come join in the fun..*pulls a magic barrier over Alucart*

- Erethzium - 03-06-2007

Altima Wrote:ISHANA:*continues firing Arrows at Ereth* no-one can escape my arrows of DEATH!!!*runs out of arrows*....ooops.....*runs Towards Altima* I need more arrows!

ALTIMA: She needs more arrows!

ME: ok then..*summons more arrows*

GAMBLEDORF: meh...suit yerrself, laddie!*takes another swig, then falls over* wossat?! I don't have a drrinking prroblem.. I drrink, I get drrunk, I fall down...no prroblem!

ALUCART: sorry I was late... Had trouble locating the wench...

OCELOTT: well, come join in the fun..*pulls a magic barrier over Alucart*

LOL WoW!!! XDDD

Ereth: ooooookayyyyy.....*cloaking*

- Gol22 - 03-06-2007

Gol: *moves out from hiding place to get to another location till he is suddenly rammed into by a merc, knocking him down on his back*

Merc: *picks up Gol by coller holding him in front of his face* Guys! I got him! *group of mercs go by Gol*

Gol: FUCK!

- Altima - 03-06-2007

ISHANA: *grabs arrows* yes!*turns around* FAUK! hes gone! Alucart! port me!

ALUCART: YES!*ports both of them*

GAMBLEDORF: mmrmmblmrbl...*walks drunkenly about, bumping into random objects and cursing* I think...I'm having a warrdrobe malfunction..*bumps into something large* OOOH! therre's me hammer!

ALTIMA: hmm... apparently everyone else is doin' fine.. guess I'll watch some of them home-made pr0nos with me and Vook...*sits back and enjoys Vook Pr0n*