Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-19-2010

"Damn, lemme hump them!" Mar growled and suddenly turned their positions over, putting his knees beside her body as he knelt down, grabbing her tits with his claws as he began squeezing them onto his dick as he began humping happily, his cock spurting more and more pre onto Kitt as the dragon rode her chest.

(House)

"What?! No way!" Dorothy shouted in frustration while frowning as if she had Shadow's face in front of hers, "How can you ask me to... to stay naked in front of other people?!" she dramatically put her backhand on her forehead as she sat back down on his testicle, "That's a pity. I suppose you don't want a breast job."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-19-2010

Kitt gasped slightly as she was flipped onto her back, purring softly as she felt Mar squeezing her breasts, and his cock sliding between them, "Oooh, that feels good, I've never done this before. I like it." she moaned softly.

*House*

"Well then I suppose you just want to stay in there all day huh?" Shadow grinned, "I wonder what would happen if I did masturbate a bit, I bet my balls would flood with my cum. Bet you'd love that wouldn't you?" he chuckled a bit.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-19-2010

"I bet you've never done it while crushing a city down with your back, either!" Mar joked, the humongous dragon beggining to pump his hips back and fro rythmically while making an effort of controlling his spurts so each time the head from his cock would re-emerge from her cleavage it would shoot more pre onto her face. The blue scaled giant roared in bliss, signal of his upteenth orgasm approaching as his claws simply continued enjoying Kitt's enormosities on her chest.

(House)

"Oooooh! Shadow!" Dorothy huffed angrily, this time the loudest and cutest complaint yet. "I want out! I don't want to get nude in front of everyone or have anybody else inside of your balls! So cum me out, please!" she demanded, although her soft voice made it impossible for it to sound threatingly loud.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-19-2010

"No, I've never," Kitt purred, licking at Mar's cock each time it emerged from her cleavage, licking the pre off her lips and whatever she could reach, "Mmm," she moaned softly as he massaged her breasts, "That feels nice, ooh I like this." she moaned.

*House*

"Didn't we agree that you're going to be my obedient slave? Besides I bet you'd like showing off that sexy body of yours, if you tried." He moaned softly, still massaging his massive cock, his balls slowly filling with his cum.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-20-2010

"Ohhhh yeah! I'm so about to...!!" Mar roared yet again, shaking the place another time as he gave Kitt's delightful chest a last hump and began pumping his load out in a fully pressured torrent of white while he cheerfully moaned out in pleasure, "YES! Oh fuck yes! Kitt your tits are awesome! Man, I'm never gonna get tired of 'em!" he shouted.

(House)

"Ugh!" Dorothy felt a bucketful fall onto her head, "H-how can you possibly be getting more in here?! Aren't they like beachballs already?!" she grunted in half-disgust, only because she, although she wouldn't admit it, absolutely loved his musky scent. "Come, come on Shadow... I don't want to show off..." she hiccuped a bit as she pleaded.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-21-2010

Kitt growled in lust, grabbing her breasts and moving them up and down over Mar's cock, each time the head poked out she got a faceful of his cum, purring as she drank down whatever landed in her mouth. Her cleavage soon covered in his cum, "Marrie, it feels so warm, I love it, your cum feels so nice on my breasts." she purred.

*House*

"Grrr, tell you what, you let me pierce those cute nipples of yours with some rings, and I'll let you out." Shadow smiled, he loved pierced nipples and thought they'd look especially sexy on Dot's lovely breasts.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-21-2010

"Rawr! Oh yeah, I love cumming on them!" Mar growled, keeping a claw on the shaft of his massive dick to keep from cumming anywhere but on Kitt's face and chest, "Damn! DAMN! Squeeze harder, oh yeah!" he yelled out loud.

(House)

Dorothy's eyes widened, "Wh-wh-what?!" she exasperately babbled, never before having thought of piercing her nipples, but the thought completely terrified her, "I- no! Do you have any idea of how much it would hurt?! I-I don't... ugh! My breasts hurt from just thinking about it!" she suddenly gasped and shivered slightly, hugging herself tightly, which would've shown Shadow quite a suggestive sight of cleavage and breast fat mounted together in a sexy display were she outside.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-21-2010

Kitt roared out in pleasure, squeezing her breasts tightly around Mar's cock, causing the cum to bubble out from her cleavage each time it was covered, "Mmm, more, I want more, it feels so good." she purred.

*House*

"Says who? How do you know it would hurt, all it would do is make you look even sexier." Shadow growled softly, his balls constricting slightly at the thought of Dot with pierced nipples, "Mmm, I would love playing with your cute nipples even more then." he growled softly.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-23-2010

"Oh, you want more, don'tcha? Then take it!" He growled in response, moving forwards on her body slightly, causing his cock to go through her cleavage and the tip to enter her mouth once again, "Suck it all, baby! I've more than enough for my sexy kitten!" he grinned as the ectasis continued.

(House)

"I'm not piercing my nipples!" Dorothy yelped as she shut her eyes tightly, "And that's a final!" she growled, "It's my body!" she said, hugging herself even more.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-23-2010

Kitt was taken by surprise as his cock entered her mouth, but smiled as she began licking over it softly, purring happily from the taste of his cum, rubbing her cum soaked breasts over his cock as she sucked on the tip of it.

*House*

"No, it's my body, you belong to me remember?" Shadow growled a bit, "You'd look so good with nice piercings, mmmm, and some lingerie, no, some skin tight leather, oooh," shadow growled softly in pleasure at the mental image, his cock twitching with excitement.