Digiartists' Domain Community!
High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: High School: Obessions Of The Heart (/showthread.php?tid=6609)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - GuilmonForever - 03-25-2007

Kisu gave a confused face, a bad man? Voices? This was a liitle weird. "You guys have been eating too much you've gone mental" he tried to joke but felt very uneasy now.

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Lukos - 03-25-2007

Zeke grins and takes his paw, trying to act like nothing happened. "Aww, it's nothing. Come on, let's finish lunch!"

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Altima - 03-25-2007

"Well, I would, but I don't have anything to eat..." Altima said, as his stomach gave a loud gurgle.

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Angry_kittens - 03-26-2007

Name: Kenzuma

Nickname: Ken or Kenny

Sex: Male

height: 5'2"

Weight: 140 lbs

Species: Anthro feline

appearance: His body is covered by a thick coat of silky white fur which does nothing to disguise his slightly feminine curves. He wears tight blue jeans, and a tight white t-shirt which show off the well toned muscles beneath his skin.

His ears sit atop his head like a cat's, and he has a long thin tail which sticks out behind him, but he wraps it around his waist to keep it out of the way when he is doing anything more physical than walking.

His eyes are a deep emerald color, slitted like a cat's. and if he wore something loose, he could easily be mistaken for an underdeveloped young girl.

build: Slender, and slightly feminine

extras: his dick vibrates when near an orgasm.

Other info: He is not a virgin, but he is also not very experienced. He prefers things quiet because of his sensitive hearing. He enjoys physical activity, and hates being forced to hold still for any length of time.

Kenzuma walked toward the school, his bookbag slung over his shoulder. This was his first day here, and he was a little nervous. He looekd around outside of the building and smiled slightly. "Must be lunchtime..." he said quietly, walking toward the front door.

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Kurtz - 03-26-2007

Smiling, the dragon took a glance to the wolf, while taking another portion of the food and then downed it slowly. "Mmm... how about a competition?" He then grinned. "On any game you want that you know I have. It'll keep us occupied if you want to do it tonight." A chuckle escaped from his muzzle.

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Lonely Werewolf - 03-26-2007

"That's a good idea, Kurtzy. Sometimes, I need to relax myself by playing games instead of reading books." Faiz then chuckle happily as he took the last portion of food inside the lunch bom and munch it down.

"You can choose any game you like, but this time, I'll never let easy on you..."He grinned lightly, as grab two Coke can inside his backpack, before place it in ront of them.

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - GuilmonForever - 03-27-2007

(Your in ^^)

Kisu blinked and relised Altima was hungry and slowly picke dup his rucksack and pulled out two box of sandwhiches and some crisps and ornage juice. "Here ya go, I am not hunrgy" he smiled gently and slowly finished off what remained of his small sandwhich.

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Lukos - 03-27-2007

Zeke raises an eyebrow. "I have a better idea. Why don't I just take you both out to eat?"

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - GuilmonForever - 03-27-2007

Kisu gave a confused look and stared at the otter innocently, one of his ears flat the other perked up in a curious manner. "Why would you want to waste money on me Zeke?" he asked slowly.

RE: High School: Obessions Of The Heart - Lukos - 03-27-2007

Zeke grins. "Please, waste of money? It's lunch!" He grabs Kisu's and Altima's paws (without thinking) and tugs them to his car.