Digiartists' Domain Community!
Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry (/showthread.php?tid=6356)

- Shadowknight - 02-01-2007

"Okay, Charlie." Silver smiled warmly, "Why are you so nervous?" She asked, "A new school is nothing to be worried about." She reasured, not noticing his blushing.

- Crimson Fox - 02-02-2007

"Yeah, just relax Charlie, besides I'm sure we'll all be in the same house, it seems like most of us want to go to Gyrffindor." She smiled sweetly at the griffin before looking to the rest of the furs in the car. "So have any of you learned any spells yet...I've really only practiced making some sparks." She held out her paws as a few crimson colored sparks flew into the air only to dissipate a few seconds later.

- senjuro - 02-02-2007

"Not really, no. I know of some of the spells, like the Disarming charm and the Summoning charm, but I've never tried any." He laughed uncomfortably. "Imagine if I disarmed my mum or dad! I'd be grounded for months!" He blushed a little at his ignorance of using magic. "But, I can do this one thing. I always used to twirl my pencil in muggle school, so when I got my wand I started doing it out of habit, and it does this neat thing. Just watch."

He took out his wand and twirled it slowly in his paw. At first nothing happened, but as he started twirling it a little faster, a small sparkle trailed behind the tip of the wand, growing brighter and brighter. He smiled a little, keeping it up. "I can get it change color too." He looked at the sparkle with an intense stare and it changed from white to a light green. He suddenly stopped and the sparkle continued to spin for a few seconds before disappating. "I don't think it counts as magic, but I think it looks nice, at least. How about you?" he asked, putting his wand away. "Do you know any magic yet?"

- Yoosei - 02-02-2007

Yoosei shakes her head and smiles cutely while placing the book behind her back.

- Master Grim - 02-02-2007

Jade blushed slightly "I can't even do that much... I mean... my only real display of magic was at Olivander's..." She hesitated before whispering into Flynn's ear "I-I kinda blew a hole in his wall... as well as causing the shop next door to collapse." She blushed furiously "It was an accident, but Olivander seemed to expect it... He really unnerved me and he said that... He said that my wand is cursed. That was just a joke, right?"

- Lonely Werewolf - 02-02-2007

Faiz look to her pale blue bracelet and slowly recall back his past. And yes, she's his old friend that separated for a very long time. He smiles widely and quickly hugs her softly, wagging his tail happily. "Yoosei! Finally I meet you...!"

- Yoosei - 02-02-2007

Yoosei couldn

- senjuro - 02-02-2007

Flynn could feel his ear tips flush when Jade leaned close and felt his heart start to pound in his chest like a tripping sledge. Get a hold on yourself! She's not going to bite you!

He laughed a little and wagged his tail. "You must've been there after I was. There was no hole when I was there. I'm sure he wouldn't give a student a cursed wand. Maybe he said that so you'd be careful about where you point it. I don't think the headmaster would like it if you gave Hogwarts several new windows."

- Master Grim - 02-02-2007

Jade blushed and giggled "I guess not... but, one thing he said was unusual about my wand is that it's core is a liquid."

- Lonely Werewolf - 02-02-2007

"I'm sorry my friend...for leaving you all of a sudden...I didn't mean to..." He sink his face on her chest as hugs her tighter.