Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-01-2010

"As does your ass," Mar laughed contently, rubbing over her butt and chest constantly, "You really do love it when I penetrate it, don't you? I wonder who of us likes it the most," he grinned.

OOC: For the record, it would be just priceless if the first thing Katt sees upon returning to town is Kitt's perfect model-like ass. That'll add to her jealously list X3 Plus a small scene with Katt rubbing her own ass while looking at Kitt's and cursing at mother nature would be humorous.

IC:

(House)

"Mmnnhhh..." Dorothy moaned happily all the while as Shadow kissed her, allowing herself to be undressed and even flipped around, taking a small moment to remove her glasses and safely put them on the table to make sure she wouldn't break them by accident, her claw rattling at the last minute as she felt her pussy being caressed by Shadow's tongue, "Ohhh... ohhh Sh-Shadow..." she softly murred, her legs trembling slightly as her tail swished uncontrollably from happiness.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-02-2010

"It feels so amazing, I can't imagine anything better," Kitt moaned softly as her body was rubbed, purring in pleasure.

*Katt's house*

"Kitt!? I'm home!" Katt shouted as she walked in the door, glancing around a bit from no response, "Hmm, looks like I finally have some peace and quiet." she smiled as she dropped down on the couch, sighing happily, "Well, I can't see how today could possibly go wrong." she smiled as she flipped on the TV, her eye twitching as the scene showed what she quickly recgonized as Kitt's ass.

"This is coming live, where two giants have started, mating in the middle of the city. Folks this is not a joke, downtown is officially off-limits by order of city security."

"Dammit Mar, I swear," Katt shivered slightly as she watched the two, or at least what the camera could fit, starting to purr softly as she watched Mar fucking Kitt's ass, "Ohhh, that's so, unfair, I want it so badly." she whimpered a bit, gentley rubbing herself through her pants, the wet fur around her crotch increasing the pleasure, "Mmm, god Kitt's ass looks good." she moaned.

*Shadow's*

Shadow growled loudly, Dorothy's scent driving him wild. He pulled his muzzle away from her cunt as he mounted her, thrusting a few times before hitting his mark, driving his cock deep into Dorothy's cunt, his cock seeming even larger than it had been. He growled dominantly as he fucked her, holding her still as he drove in and out of her pussy.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-02-2010

Mar set Kitt next to him on the wrecked ground, keeping her close to his muscular body while looking down at her, "Say, you hungry?" he then asked.

(House)

The dragoness couldn't resist moaning at a volume where she seemed to be screaming as Shadow's larger cock invaded her insides. She gripped the pillow she had sunk her chin on with her claws tightly, using her knees to support her butt which she now had high up, allowing Shadow for a better position in fucking her doggy-style, "Ohhh, Shadow, this feels so good...!"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-03-2010

"Hmm? What'd you have in mind?" Kitt smiled, her tail wagging happily, crashing into a nearby building and cracking the walls of it.

*Katt's*

Katt growled and roared in pleasure, the TV replaying through the scene of Mar fucking Kitt's ass, she moaned as she gentley fingered her own tail-hole, her pants lying in a hip on the floor, her pussy dripping with a mix of her own juices as well as the water from the lake.

*House*

Shadow growled in lust, wrapping a massive paw around Dot's chest, squeezing her breasts tightly as he pounded into her cunt, causing the bed beneath them to groan and creak in protest. His hot saliva dripping onto the back of her neck as he drooled in pleasure, his pre oozing into her womb in a similar manner.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-03-2010

"Well, these have been staring at your breasts for as long as we've been having fun," Mar said with an almost sadistic grin as he reached down his one of his huge claws, scooping up a handful of bystanders and waving it in front of Kitt's eyes, "Bet a 'growing' girl like you needs her snack often."

OOC: I wonder if Kitt will beat the classic 50ft tall woman sensually eating people in those old-time movies.

And lol, decide yourself, Shadow. Are you penetrating her butt or her pussy? XP

IC:

(House)

Dorothy continued moaning and whimpered softly as her breasts were brutally toyed with, her tail wagging incotrollably, "Oh my god...! Shadow you're being so rough, mmngh!" she groaned, her pussy juices already gushing out as she was plainly horny from having her privates and body handled in such a pleasurable manner.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-03-2010

OOC: Sorry, not thinking good, lot going on. And Vore's not really my thing, don't mind unbirthing or something but not eating.

IC:

Kitt twisted her head curiously, "What do you mean? I guess I could use a snack but I don't think they have anything on them to eat." she said as she examined him.

*Shadow's*

"Grrr, and you're loving it aren't you?" He growled, digging his claws lightly into her breast and her hip as he drove his cock in and out of her pussy, "Oooh yes, this is the sex of wolves, nice and rough." he growled in lust, licking and nipping at the back of her neck.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-04-2010

OOC: What about ice-cream trucks or snack factories?

IC:

"Hmm, true, well, your type doesn't feed on these anyway," Mar shrugged, plopping the handful of humans into his maw like a bunch of peanuts and swallowed them down. The mighty musclebound dragon then stood up, looming over the city with his paws on his waist as he examined the place, "I wonder what kind of food we can get out here..." he murmured to himself.

(House)

Dorothy continued moaning and enjoying the sex, although suddenly she felt the nibbles at her neck which, due to physical weakness, outraged her senses in self-defense and suddenly with uncane strength she reached back with an arm and seized Shadow by the neck, "Stop that!" she said, not even turning her head back at him, squeezing her paw around his neck strongly.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-04-2010

OOC: Sure that'd work, just lifting them up like a bag of chips and tipping them over and pouring the food into her mouth.

IC:

"Hmm," Kitt looked around the ground, smiling as her ears perked up from a familiar ringing noise, "ICE CREAM!" she shouted excitedly, bounding off happily towards the truck before grabbing it. The man inside screaming in terror as he abandonded the doomed vehicle as Kitt lifted it, tearing through the back door with a claw as she tipped the truck, piles of ice-cream falling out of the truck into her mouth.

*House*

Shadow growled, his lust growing from the effects of the approaching full moon. He grabbed Dot's hand, forcing it behind her back as he continued humping her, his cock seeming to swell larger by the second, soon almost as large as one of his arms as he continued fucking her pussy.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-04-2010

"Should've figured," thought Mar with a big smile as he saw Kitt, "She's into junk food!" he grinned, then walked to the nearby factory and read: "Ceramics. Uh, no. Hmm, where's the potato chip building..." he grunted, finally finding his target not too far away. He could've sworn hearing a few sirens below but he paid no mind as he easily reached down with a claw and ripped the factory right off its foundations, carrying it towards Kitt. "Hey, sexy, I got you some snacks!" he chuckled.

(House)

"Don't... my neck... please..." Dorothy whimpered at the overpower, unable to do anything but bear with the stinging pain coming from her neck. She gasped and panted, feeling her insides stretching like never before and from the looks of it it wasn't stopping, "Ahhh..." she managed to moan through her neck pains, "D-did... y-you cum... already? ...knot...?" she gasped.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-05-2010

"Yay, thankies Marrie!" Kitt smiled as she bounced happily, causing her chest to bounce with her as she kneeled infront of Mar, opening her mouth widely for the snacks, "Mmm, I love potato chips." she purred a bit as she licked her lips.

*House*

Shadow growled slightly but was still there enough to stop biting at her neck, licking over it softly. He groaned as it became harder and harder to fuck Dorothy as his cock continued swelling, during the full moon a small bit of swelling was normal but from the effects of the drug it was going much further than normal. He slid his cock out, trying to push it back in and growling as it was almost as large as Dot's ass and still growing. He howled slightly in frustration before looking down at her, an odd thought passing through his head that he quickly followed, grabbing Dot's feet and rubbing them against his cock before they slid inside of his piss-hole, causing him to howl in pleasure as he began humping again, slowly devouring Dot from the feet up.