Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 01-04-2011

((Hey, hey! Wait up guys! I'm here two, ya know))

Alex roared back and he tried something different. He backed up, acting fearful and cautious of the snake's attacks. Suddenly, when the snake attacked him, Alex spat out a small, liquid substance. If the substance was able to land on the snake it would stick itself to it and try crawling into its mouth. If it could do that, it would try to slither down his throat and grow, spikes ripping out of its body as armor plating covered it. It was a dumb clone, with no real sentience other than obey Alex's commands to grow in size until ordered to stop.

RE: Xeno panic! - Mr.E - 01-04-2011

(sorry)

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 01-04-2011

The tactic worked, and the giant Snake would star coughing and hacking. It seemed he had one as the snakes neck began to expand to the point of burst. Then, the snake head seemed to peel away like a banana, literally turning inside out to throw up the expanding bio material. The Snake reformed quickly and spat blood and puss. "Clever." It hissed. "Very clever. Using a lesser core to attack me form within. But that trick wont work twice!" It roared before lunging forward and exploding into a thousand metal balls, all of which grew mouths and spines, attempting to cover him from all directions, all of them tearing and biting with all their fury.

-----------

Sleen groaned as she was carried and Katt tried desperately to stay conscious. "Where...where are you...taking us..." she managed to say as she was flown away.

Alex quickly transformed in response, becoming a small ball. Suddenly dozens of spikes shot out of his body and those spikes shot out spikes all over them, and so on, and so forth, until the hall they were in was filled with incredibly sharp spikes, and an armored hide was covered the small ball of meat.

Akuma looks at Kat and smiles, "I'm taking you someplace that your old master will never find you. Now I think you should rest. With all the things I have planned for both of you your gonna need it" Akuma said as he continues to fly.

Some of the metal balls were impaled, some just trapped against the wall. They all suddenly began to melt into a single puddle ten feet away, and reformed into the man once more. "Huh. Impressive, but you have already lost. I wonder who will be next? You have already lost Rhona, Katt, and Sleen. Maybe Mary will be next, maybe Angela or Amy." He smirked then and added, "Or maybe Silvia."

________

Kat groaned and tried to stay awake as they flew, but passed out eventually. She and Sleen would wake up wherever that Xeno was taking them. KAtt knew in the back of her mind that they were being taken to its hidden liar most probably, but that hardly mattered now. All she could do was hope Alex would come and rescue them soon.

Alex returned to his own human form, ready to continue to fight, but then he heard the man speak and he heard his words. And he went mad with anger. "I'll fucking kill you!" he screamed, charging at it like a beast, his claws growing out of his hands as he wildly attacked him, screaming. "They're mine! MINE! MINE! No one else's! NOT YOURS! NOT THAT FUCKER'S! NO ONE, BUT MINE!"

The man merely laughed, turning into liquid again and flowing down through the cracks they had made during their fight, disappearing from view. Alex could give chase, but there would be no point. Sleen and Katt were gone, chasing and catching him would not get them back.

Akuma arrives at an old building and walks to the door. He types the code into the side panel and the door open. Akuma walked into the building and headed to a different room. If Kat was still awake she would see that everything seemed like it was new. She would also see the the windows seemed to be sealed up making escape impossible.

Akuma pushed open a door and walked into a bedroom. Akuma place Sleen and Kat on two separate beds and smiled. He pulled out something out of his pocket and placed it around Sleen and Kat neck. They were collars.

"Sweet dreams girls tomorrow we're gonna have alot of fun" Akuma said as he closed and locked the door.

Katt would lay down on the bed, pretending to be asleep. When the door closed, she would try to get the collar off, careful about how she went about it, not wanting to trip and traps or punishments. If there was a mirror in the room, she would check it first, both to look at the collar and to make sure it was not a two way. Old habits.

She would then search the room for any windows or ways to escape from vents to drains. After that, if she found nothing, she would decide to rest, knowing she had to have all her strength if she wanted to escape from this monster.