Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-21-2010

OOC: Well, that makes for a cuter storyline. I'm liking it X3

IC:

"Rawr, just look at that!" Mar widened his eyes, but then decided Kitt was doing too much for him, even if unconsciously, and rushed behind and below her, running onto the bus and started, much to the fear of everyone inside the bus-dildo, to push it with all his might, shoving it deeper and deeper into Kitt's massive body, "Woo-hoo! How's that feel, babe?!"

(Lake)

"Katt!" Dorothy shrieked as soon as she saw her friend sinking down the lake, instinctively diving and swimming to reach her, "This is my fault, I shouldn't have..." but before continuing to lament she proceeded to rescue Katt. It was easy enough for her since she was used to it, but once outside, she was panicking again as she laid Katt down and next to a tree, "K-Katt! You okay?!" she asked, "Answer me!" she tried, trying to see if she was going to reanimate herself somehow.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-21-2010

"Ahh, Marrie, I love it," Kitt roared in pleasure, her swinging breasts slamming into the pavement and cracking it, "M-more, I want more," she moaned.

*Lake*

Katt lay motionless, barely breathing as she lay on the grass, water dripping down her whiskers.

OOC: No getting out of this one Dot, pucker up.

Shadow: Katt there wasn't any cheese in the back of the fridge!

Katt: Keep looking I'm busy. Come on.

"More?" Mar repeated almost in unison in his mind as he stared at the bus disappearing right into the catgirl's pussy, "I know what to do!" he said as he looked up at her swinging tail, "Time to please her where I like the most!" he said, arching downards and letting her pussy handle the bus with the people entirely before impulsing himself upwards with a powerful kick to the ground, his humongous body pressing right into Kitt's tight asshole.

(Lake)

"Katt... K-Katt..." Dorothy continued calling, but upon realizing her condition was grave she tried recalling the training she had taken with resussitation, "I-I've got to do it calmly..." she told herself, placing her paws on Katt's chest in a basket shape, pressing down for a few moments to get Katt to spit excess water, before she went down and picked her mouth open softly, holding two fingers to pincer her nose and then, without hesitation, put her mouth next to Katt's and began blowing air inside. After ten to fifteen seconds, she would stop and begin pressing her chest again, going again to blow air into the tigress' mouth.

Kitt arched her back as she roared in bliss, pushing back against the bus and sliding it further into her pussy, almost swallowing the entire vehicle, "M-Marrie, ahhh, yes, I love this game," she moaned in pleasure, "Keep going, it always feels so good." she moaned.

*Lake*

Katt's eyes snapped open as she rolled onto her side, coughing violently as she coughed up a few mouthfuls of water, she growled a bit as she coughed again. As she calmed down she rolled back onto her back, groaning a bit, "Not my finest moment huh?" she asked, smirking slightly despite the situation, "Thanks, owe ya one." she smiled up at Dot.

OOC: Oh yeah, Mindy'll pay a fortune for this, *Holding numerous pictures*

And Mar did exactly as asked, crawling into Kitt's enormous butt and disappearing into the crack like a large blue noodle, "Mrrawr! Your ass is always so tight! Damn! It's as if I'd never humped you here!" he said with excitement.

(Lake)

"Gosh, are you alright?!" Dorothy quickly crawled over to Katt, her boobs nearly knocking Katt's face as she violently moved from desperation and craddled Katt in her arms, "Oh my god, thank the heavens, I thought you really had drowned!" she cried.

Kitt purred happily, rocking back and forth against the bus as the combination of it and Mar pushing her closer to her orgasm, her purring becoming louder by the second.

*Lake*

"No, I'm, fine," Katt insisted, her eyes locked onto Dot's chest, "But, I think I'm gonna take a break from the swim lessons for a bit." she giggled a bit, the action causing her to cough again, her head rubbing against Dot's chest as she did.

"Nooow, some finishing touches..." Mar chuckled as he released some more energy, causing Kitt to grow more and eventually get larger than the gym she was in front of by two times, "C'mon girl, scream out that orgasm!" he roared happily as he cluched Kitt's anal walls harshly.

(Lake)

"I-It's okay... I just wanted you to get over you fear... I'm sorry I pushed you to do this, I..." Dorothy babbled, unable to stop craddling Katt to her chest, albeit the squishiness was really pleasurable rather than suffocating.

Kitt cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure, whimpering slightly, "Ahh, Marrie, the bus, it's too small," she whimpered as she grabbed it, starting to masturbate with it, "Need, bigger," she moaned.

*Lake*

"Don't worry about it," Katt smiled, "If I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't have, I knew it meant alot to you so I did it, to make you happy." she blushed a bit under her wet fur, "So don't look sad," she said nuzzling against Dot's neck in affection and forgiveness.

"Wow!" Mar felt the rumble from the inside as he shook his body inside of Kitt, making her grow still until she finally reached the skyscraper size for the first time, her body towering over most of the city now, "Go for the bunch of cars around you!" he tried shouting, hoping she would hear.

(Lake)

"Y-you mean it...?" Dorothy asked, sniffing a bit as her tail slowly dragging across the ground, "I p-promise to be not so forceful in the future..."

Kitt's sensitive ears twitched, able to hear Mar clear as day. She looked down at the cars, seeing how tiny they were, "Nyaaahh, they're too small, I want something big in me." she purred, moving almost subconciously towards one of the taller buildings, rubbing against it as she squeezed it between her breasts, grinding against it as she moaned in pleasure.

*Lake*

Katt rolled her eyes a bit, "Dot, do you honestly think you could force me to do something I don't want to do?" she smiled as she rested a hand on Dot's cheek, smiling up at her, "I don't mind anything, if it makes you happy." she purred, lifting up her head and kissing her quickly.