Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-11-2010

"No problem! And if they don't get you one that's large enough, I'll force them to!" Mar grinned, flexing both of his arms in arcs, his biceps bulging into cannonball-sized muscles in front of Kitt, "Persuassion!" he winked.

(Lake)

But as Katt was distracted at evading the tiger, who missed in his tackle, a large hand reached to grab her by her ankle, forcing her back down to the ground, "Got'chu!" the rhyno from before growled.

Dot wasn't too far away now, having dropped the bags next to a tree and had jumped in to cheer for Katt. "Eek!" she screamed as she saw her being brought down, "Katt!" she gasped in helplessness, but her legs wouldn't carry her where her friend was, even her mind was telling her to stay since she was smaller than them all and probably way weaker, but her conscience was deeply caring for whatever would happen to the female feline.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-12-2010

"Hey you behave yourself now," Kitt laughed a bit, reaching up and hugging Mar with her hands like a child with a toy, "I don't want anything happening to my Marrie."

*Lake*

"H-hey, leggo!" Katt hissed a bit as she hit the ground, tugging at her leg to try and free it from the rhino's grip.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-12-2010

"Rawr, I feel happy you care about me in that way!" Mar growled as he was squished by the giant kitty, "But seriously, I think one of my ribs is trying to pucture my lungs right now!" he said.

(Lake)

"Leave her alone!" Dorothy's voice came from the little distance she was at, a small stick flying in the rhyno's direction and bonking him on the head, "Two on one isn't fair!" she cried.

The rhyno grunted, not so much from pain, but rather from the humiliation of the stick having bounded from his forehead, "Who's there?!" he growled as he stood up, holding Katt suspended in air by her leg.

"Hey, you!" The tiger roared from afar, and suddenly appeared in front of Dorothy, "What do you think you're doing?! You just, oooh." He suddenly stopped, drooling as his eyes lowered enough to catch a glimpse of Dorothy's large bosom.

The dragoness was nearly petrified, unable to say any other word but shake in her place, "Bad idea, bad idea!" she gulped, seeing the tiger approach her with obvious naughty intentions, and not so far away the rhyno was also nearing.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-12-2010

"Oops, sorry," Kitt laughed a bit nervously as she released Mar, smiling awkwardly, "guess I don't know my own strength sometimes."

*Lake*

Katt growled fiercly as she saw the tiger's lusty gaze, she kicked out at the rhino's chest, growling at herself as it felt like she'd just kicked a brick wall. She huffed a bit, Please don't be armored, please don't be armored, she thought as she swung up, her back bending as only a feline's could as she punched out at the rhino's crotch hoping to hit tender flesh and not rock hard skin.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-13-2010

"It's fine, same goes for me," Mar chuckled a bit as he reincorporated some air into his system, "Heh, maybe we oughta pay a visit to the gym for you, though I don't know if your ass will fit through the door," he laughed heartily.

(Lake)

The rhyno's eyes nearly popped right out of their sockets as sheer testicular damage stopped him in his tracks, he immediately let go of Katt and fell to his knees while holding his hands to his aching crotch, "Y-you... bitch! Argh!" he growled in pain, bending forwards with his face nearly sunk onto the grass.

"Come here, sweetie, I won't harm you," the tiger sensually said as he approached Dorothy, who had found it in her legs to back away slightly bit by bit, "Don't make me be rough with you."

"L-look, I didn't mean to harm anybody, I j-just want you to let my friend," Dorothy looked over to Katt's side, widening her eyes and nearly smiling as she found the rhyno doubling over and Katt free. However, that was their undoing as the tiger immediately reacted to that and turned around to check the situation.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-13-2010

"Hey, are you saying I'm fat?" Kitt huffed a bit, though even that was cute, "I'm just a big girl, that's all." she insisted.

*Lake*

As soon as her leg was free Katt lunged at the tiger, determined to keep him away from Dot, "Leave her alone!" she roared as she saw the tiger turning towards her.

"Will you settle for being called 'bottom & top heavy'?" Mar asked with a small grin, "'cause I personally think I've never seen a smaller, curvier waist and a faltter stomach like yours."

(Lake)

"As, if!" the tiger immediately caught wind of Katt's moves with his reaction from earlier, and locked paws with her to stop her in her tracks, "You tomboyish flat-chested freak should've stayed out since the beggining! But oh no, you had to try to play hero, right? Well, TOO BAD!" he infuriatingly growled, starting to squeeze Katt's paws with his which were larger to make her submit to him from pain.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-13-2010

"Is that good?" Kitt asked, unsure what he was implying about. She smiled at his compliment though, licking over him with her massive tongue, almost as big as he was, "Awww, you are a sweety." she laughed a bit.

*Lake*

Katt dropped to a knee, growling slightly but she kept a glare on her face as she looked up at the tiger, "You ever, get your ass kicked by a flat-chested girl!?" she growled, falling back and pulling on him, bringing her legs up into his stomache and kicking him over herself.

"Rawr, and you're a sexy!" Mar twisted it, laughing as he nuzzled the massive tongue and then went back to the massive cleavage, "So, got enough tan in your naked body, yet?" he grinned.

(Lake)

"Bwah!" The tiger coughed saliva as he felt the kick hit one of his vital organs, and as he flew he hit himself over a head, immediately being knocked out of comission by Katt.

"Katt!" yelped Dorothy as she hurried over to her friend, her boobs bouncing as she did. The nerdy dragoness stopped in front of the tigress and urged her up with a helping paw, "Are you okay? You aren't hurt, are you?!" she desperately asked.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-14-2010

"You seem like you're in a hurry," Kitt smiled, her tongue still sticking out, "You're not planning something without telling me are you?" she laughed a bit.

*Lake*

Katt got up to her feet, rubbing her hands, "Yeah fine, just squeezed my hand a bit tightly." she cracked her knuckles, "Hey, how's that kid they were picking on?" she wondered aloud as she turned towards the lake.