Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-28-2010

"Hey, what do you say if you knock those guys off with a few nosebleeds? All those stares are making me feel grumpy," Mar growled slightly, albeit he still acted playful.

(House)

"Okay! Here I go!" Dorothy said, and since she never had really played tennis at all, she just immitated what she had otherwise seen at other places, swinging her arm and wiimote to the side, missing the ball entirely since she swung too high, "Hmph... What did I do wrong?" she pouted.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-28-2010

"Hmm?" Kitt tilted her head past Mar's, noticing the crowd gathering at the beach for the first time, "Well that's not nice, too bad you can't just do a cannonball and knock them over with a wave." she giggled.

"It's kinda like if you had a bad depth perception, like I said the weird angles take a bit of getting used to. Here," Katt clicked a few buttons on the strap, bringing up an options menu, soon a pair of ghostly hands appeared on the screen, "That shoudl help till you get the hang of it." she smiled as she moved her hand around, the ghostly hand mimicing the movement, "Alright, ready for round two?" she laughed.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-28-2010

Mar's ears perked up at her thought, "That I can't?" he then grinned, grabbed Kitt around his arms and then jumped really high up, "Brace!" he shouted, before curling up in mid-air and used gravity to pull himself down until his massive body crashed in water, sending a gigantic wave over to the shore. Kitt would be safe since he held a tight grip around her all the time.

(House)

"Oh, that works, too!" Dorothy grinned a bit, gingerly picking up the pace, albeit her reflexes weren't as good as cat's, and since she still wasn't used to it kept missing, and when she actually hit it was with the rim of her racket.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-29-2010

Kitt stuck her head up out of the water, spitting out a small stream of water, "I didn't mean you couldn't, I meant you shouldn't." she laughed a bit, she couldn't deny the results, the massive wave had knocked over a number of the spectators, the others running away before it hit.

*House*

"Getting better," Katt smiled, she had set her character behind Dot's so she was able to hit back a number of the balls she missed, "You're a fast learner, takes most people a few games before they figure it out." she smiled.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-29-2010

"We've now all the beach for ourselves," Mar smiled, his tail occassionally smacking the surface of the water as it wagged, looking down on Kitt with his wet hair covering almost half of his scaly face.

(House)

"Rawr! Gee!" Dorothy playfully growled, swinging a finally nice drive which this time sent the ball over the net, "Yay! I did it!" she cheered, forgetting that the A.I. would still return it.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-29-2010

"Wow, never gotten the whole beach to myself before," Katt smiled, nuzzling at Mar's snout, "Guess I don't need to worry about the lost top anymore." she laughed.

*House*

"Knew you'd get the hang of it," Katt smiled as she smacked back the ball on it's return, "So how's this for a workout? Better than dancing?"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-30-2010

"Well, wanna lose the bottom?" Mar playfully batted his eyelids, tugging at the back end of Kitt's underwear before letting go so it'd smack right back at her butt, "I'm sure he wouldn't mind," he said, looking down at his own impressively huge bulge under his beach shorts.

(House)

"No way, dancing's the best!" Dorothy smiled, "I just said it was uncomfortable because of all the stares you get if you do it in public..." she blushed, now not having to focus her eyes hard to swing back and instead could put her attention on Katt while they chatted, "Hmph!" she grunted a bit as she powerfully swung horizontally, marking her first point, "Yay! We won!" she cheered naively.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-30-2010

Kitt grinned a bit, rubbing her crotch against Mar's bulge, "And just what are you planning on doing if I did remove my bottom?" she purred.

*House*

"Give me a volleyball tournament anyday," Katt smiled, swinging her arm as she served the ball, "Need five points to win," she laughed a bit, "Not much of a sports buff I take it." she smiled.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-30-2010

Mar leaned downwards briefly to put his muzzle near Kitt's ear, nibbling on it a bit, "I'll nail that big ass of yours so hard everyone's gonna come back running to hear you scream from pure bliss."

(House)

"I prefer dancing, and swimming, only, but I think I'm liking tennis, gee!" Dorothy clapped her paws, cheering about her getting the hang of it, the serve getting past her character again.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-30-2010

A shiver of anticipation ran through Kitt's body, spraying small droplets of water off her fur, "Then what are we waiting for," she smiled, one of her hands slipping under the water, soon pulling up the ripped remains of the bottom of her suit, "It's useless without a top anyways," she laughed a bit.

*House*

Katt gave a small shudder, missing the shot as well as the opponent scored it's first point, "Dancing maybe, but swimming, ugh, hate water, can't understand my sister's love of it. Said it before and I'll say it again, fur is such a pain sometimes."