Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 10-14-2009

(Immolatio: Steel Factory)

"You're going so soon? Well, if ever you want to check up on how things are progressing, feel free to stop on by," the worker said and bowed slightly.

"Thank you very much for letting us take a look," Solia said graciously, though a nervousness remained in her voice. She turned around and headed for the door. "Let's go everyone. We should go get some breakfast at the tavern and talk about what we're going to do next. I'll need some help with the door, Faiz," she added sweetly as she pushed against it as hard as she could, yet nothing happened. Maybe I should start lifting weights or something, she thought, a quirky smile gracing her visage.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

Grant stumbled back, but regained his balance quickly. "Damn! You all are more persistent than I imagined...can I do this by myself, I wonder?" With a jerking gait, he made his way to the staircase. When he reached it, his body crumpled to the ground.

Alexander watched in amazement as the man who was fighting so fiercely one second, now gave up with ease. He took a deep breath and stood up. He could feel his mana cycling through him now. "Incredible. I cannot believe how strong they were..." He took a look at their wolven savior. "Thank you so much for helping us. There is no telling how we would have ended up without you. My name is Alexander." He bowed his head slightly and politely, however, his eyes shifted to the side to take a glance at Ariadne. She seemed unharmed, but there was something disturbing her. He hoped she would be all right.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 10-14-2009

(Immolatio: Steel Factory)

"We will..." Faiz bowed in honor and headed to the door with the others. Like usual, the wolf lend a hand by pushing the door open. Then, the sunlight enter through the door cracks as the door slowly open.

Ryo absorb the energy from the barrier to make it disappear before headed to Ariadne. By grasping her delicate hand, the wolf transfer some of his mana in order to recover her. He then facing to Alexander and Mika. "My name is Ryo...Nice to meet you, Alexander..." He said warmly. "How about you, young lady..?" He asked Mika.

"O-Oh. I'm Mika...the Water magician...It's nice to meet you too, Ryo..." The dragoness replied. "H-How you able to know that we're fighting here..."

Ryo chuckles. "I drop by on old lady's house to hide myself from hunter...I'm almost become one of sex slaves..." He narrated. Old lady helped me to strip the metal collar on my neck, which is made from hardest material...My own power unable to strip it off...From there, I sense your scent and headed to you guys to lend a help...Luckily I reach here on time..." The wolf explained.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 07-30-2010

(Immolatio)

Once out in the streets, Solia stretched and embraced the sunlight with open arms. "That factory was quite interesting, but I prefer being out in the sun," she spoke with a smile. She clung onto Faiz's arm. "Let's get to the tavern!"

"Calm down there, girl," Aussa interjected. "You don't even know how to get there, do you?" He tapped his head. "I've pretty much got a map of this place up here in my head, so let me lead the way, all right?" With that, he pushed past everyone and started heading through the streets with Solia, Faiz, and Ardeal following him. It didn't take long to get to the old tavern, made of wood, of course. A little bell jingled as they entered the door and a beautiful waitress seated them. Aussa ordered a round of apple cider for them all.

"Okay, listen up," he said. "I just realized that at this rate, the others are going to beat us to Narastola. So, we're gonna have to step it up a notch. Masquerade told us that St. Nerra City was at the very northwest part of the continent. It is our job to find the best route. Now, from here, I think we should head to Aquorlitus, City of Knowledge. Not only is there a port there, but also the Library of the Ancients. We could always pay a visit there; I hear they have many tomes containing legends and myths that...well, might actually turn out to be true."

He paused.

Solia's eyes were flashing with excitement. "Oh! We definitely have to go to that library! I've been wanting to visit for the longest time, but traveling has become so dangerous. But now I have my chance." When the drinks arrived, Solia took a big gulp of hers before continuing. "I heard they have so many books that the building goes high into the sky, and even has underground archives. Doesn't that sound amazing, Faiz, dear??" she asked the wolf as she gazed into his eyes.

Ardeal just drank his cider calmly, secretly wishing his sister wasn't such a nerd.

Alexander nodded his head. "Oh definitely. We ran into the same old lady. She was very kind." His gaze turned to the stairs that the mystic was planning on running up. "Should we go ahead and check on the consul? He might still be alive upstairs in his audience chamber. It will definitely be our lucky day if the trio decided to keep him hostage instead of killing him immediately. Either way, we have to find out so we can tell the old lady."

He took hold of Ariadne's hand and was met with no resistance. It seemed as if he was just going to have to lead the princess up the stairs. "Shall we?" he asked and gestured to the stairs before heading in that direction.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 07-30-2010

(Immolatio)

The two-tailed wolf looking up to the sky, enjoying the warm bright sunlight beaming onto him and smiled a bit while wrapping one of his fluffy tail around Solia's waists. "Sure thing, Aussa. Lead the way." He knew where the tavern is, but he prefers Aussa to lead them instead. Once step in to the tavern, he take a seat on a chair once the waitress leads them and waiting for the waitress serve them with apple cider.

Faiz perked his ears up and listen in full of concentration as Aussa explain the next plan and directions they should heading to, until startled a little when Aussa mention they'll going to Aquorlitus. He had a similar wish as Solia; drop a visit on the Aquorlitus' library and find something that might give him a clue what is actually happen on his birthplace.

The wolf take a sip of the apple cider, properly savoring the taste before went down to his throat. He then lowering his muzzle and kiss Solia's forehead before smiling. "Of course it is, my dear. I also need to find something in the library to cure my long-time curiosity on certain tragedies and legends."

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)[/spoiler]

"Yes, we should check it out, but..." Ryo saw the condition on Ariadne and Mika which looks quite weak, worried that the next possible resistance might worn them out. "I'll go ahead first, while you guys follow me from behind." He paused for a moment, before continued. "Make sure being cautious of your surroundings." With that, Ryo leads Alexander, Ariadne and Mika upstairs, scanning the area for a live human presence despite he have to battle with his almost worn-out body.

(Immolatio: Tavern)

Solia giggled as Faiz kissed her forehead. "Hm, so you're interested in the legends as well? Well, with all those books, we'd best restrain our time spent there right?"

"Bingo," Aussa replied tersely. "I say we only spend 2, maybe 3 days there at the most. There is no doubt in my mind that the others will beat us to the capital, so we don't want to keep them waiting right?"

Ardeal nodded. "True. The longer we remain apart, the more dangerous things become," he elaborated, taking a giant swallow of his cider and licking his lips, enjoying the flavor.

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Alexander nodded his head. "If you wish to lead, knock yourself out. Just realize I'm probably in the best condition out of us all." As a matter of fact, he seemed perfectly fine. His energy had completely recovered in such a short amount of time. "I've got your back." He followed Ryo up the stairs, keeping Ariadne kind of behind him.

Upon entering the audience chamber, all was quiet. There was a flash of bright lightning which lit up the room. It was a long room with a red carpet leading from the stairs to a throne. Sitting in the throne was a figure. It didn't respond to them entering.

"Of course I do, Solia. I need a few facts to solve my curiosity over something, especially the legend of the leader of lightning magician that found still alive somewhere." Faiz said before looking to Aussa. "I guess that timeline is enough for is to roam around the city and gather as much information from the library, or maybe perform some light training." He added, taking a slow gulp of apple cider before sigh softly.

"Hehe, I know that, Alexander. Since Ariadne and Mika in not really good condition, it's better to have you on our backs just in case the enemy ambush us from behind." Ryo stated as kept on climbing up the stairs and entering the audience chamber. His faint yellow eyes able to get a glimpse of the room once the lightning flash light up the room. Still cautious of his surroundings, the wolf walks forward towards the throne.

"Good. Then we're settled. We'll set out for Aquorlitus tomorrow. It's a straight path from here to there. The only interference we should have is from the river which I'm sure we'll be able to cross easily," Aussa explained. "It's supposed to be a six day trip, but with our methods of travel being so efficient, it should only take us three days to get there, and that's mainly just because of sleeping, eating, and the river."

Solia sighed in relief. "Finally, we can just relax for once. I mean, no news of the queen has been brought to this town apparently. We still don't know if she's alive or dead."

"No talk of victory...and no talk of death," Ardeal muttered, gently setting his now empty glass on the table. "Hopefully things turned out well back at the castle and we're actually making this excursion for nothing."

As Ryo approached the throne, the room was suddenly lit thanks to torches on the walls suddenly coming to life with flames. Sitting in the throne was the consul...but he was dead, a dagger still in his heart.

Alexander walked up next to Ryo with Ariadne close behind him. "Seems like the poor guy didn't make it," he murmured solemnly. He didn't care for the consul as a person, but the old lady would certainly be disappointed.

"Sounds a good plan to me." Faiz nodded and swish both tails behind him slowly, emptying the glass of apple cider. "I wish everything settled with no more casualties. The queen had done too much sins by killing lots of people, including my foster friends and guardian." He sighed, remembering his sister, Mika which in different journey with their other friends.

Those sudden torch lit startled him a bit, and Mika approach the dead consul while her right arm healing her unmovable left arm. The dragoness scan the consul and verified that he's dead. "I guess this city needs a new consul to replace him." She sighed and close the dead consul's eyes, letting the dagger stay on his chest.

"So, what's next...? I believe those three evils still around here..." Ryo said as sitting near the consul's throne, trying to regain his lost energy.

"Don't worry; even if she managed to escape the battle at Masquerade's Castle, we'll be waiting for her for when she returns to Narastola," Aussa said. "She should be considerably weakened after a battle like the one we managed to avoid. Hopefully, that'll make our job a lot easier."

"Yeah, but she's supposed to be one of the most skilled human magicians in the world," Solia added. "Even in a weakened state, I still think she'll be able to give us a run for our money." She, too, had finished her cider and was fiddling with the empty glass.

"I don't care. I'm getting my revenge, you're getting your revenge, and Faiz will be getting his revenge," Aussa replied defiantly. "I'm not being arrogant, but, though realism is important, so is confidence. Remember, she is going to be severely outnumbered. She can't take us all on, right?"

Alexander's face was contorted in thought. "Yeah, they will definitely need a new consul, that's for sure." He took a look outside one of the windows; it was still raining fiercely. "As for the three downstairs, I am positive they are dead. Their mana has returned to the earth; they are not coming back." He paused. "But that rain is definitely ethereal. Someone has been casting a spell for a while to keep this storm up. Whoever it is must be skilled in magic because I cannot sense who is casting the spell."

Outside, more lightning flashed and streaked across the sky. The storm showed no signs of breaking. Alexander sighed. "I guess we go and tell the old lady about what happened here. She can inform the rest of the townspeople afterwards and they can elect a new consul, I suppose."

"Well, I don't think so. If she manage to escape the battle alive, we're given her plenty of time for her to recover or probably learning more magic spells just enough to worn us out." Faiz nodded from Solia's statement, he prefers to be careful rather than rushing to settle things.

"I do wish to get a revenge, but I don't want to let you guys die. That's my only wish." The wolf sigh, lowering both of his furry ears.

"Yeah...I presume we fails to give a sunshine for the townspeople..." Mika stated in somewhat a sad tone, unable to accept the fact that they had failed in their mission.

In the meantime, a female wolf sharing a similar appearance as Faiz, appeared in a prefect dress and stood in the middle of the town while looking up to the dark sky. She's the same person appeared outside of Lunatio's castle where she met Solia and her brother Ardeal.

By rising her right furry arm up in the sky, the lightning strikes her arm continuously, absorbing and disperse the energy to the ground. As a side effect, the storm clouds began to separate and vanished; showing a bright afternoon sky above it.

Ryo and Mika notices the storm suddenly stopped and the audience room flood with warm natural lights. "W-What happen..?" Ryo surprised a little and both rush towards the window, seeing the bright sky and the surrounding area of the town, before spotting the female wolf standing on the muddy path.