Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-27-2010

"Wow, she's a natural," Mar thought out loud, whistling to Kitt with a grin while waving to her as if he was the only one in the beach, not paying attention to the hordes of guys with hardons and drooling maws shouting obscene compliments and other dirty comments to the sexy wet pussy.

(House)

"I only ever learnt a few typical dances and steps," Dorothy said as she adjusted her glasses a bit, "Ever since losing all that extra weight as a teen, I've always practised gymnastic dancing. I was the only one in the troupe, but that meant more money and accomodations for me," she smiled a bit, though blushed slightly since she remembered her different acts during her much younger life.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-27-2010

"Hmm? Oh, aren't you coming in Mar!" Kitt shouted, jumping out of the water a bit as she waved, her breasts smacking against the water on her way down and creating a large ripple to move towards the shore.

*Living Room*

"Well you're gonna have to teach me sometime, so is gymnastic dancing anything like that breakdancing? That's pretty fun." She said, "Never liked the slow dancing, worst thing for a hyperactive feline." she laughed.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-27-2010

"Hey, sure!" Mar shouted back, hurrying over to the beach, hypnotized by the bouncing breasts and at the same time bulldozing through the large group of guys surrounding Kitt, "Looking great!" he grinned as he got close to Kitt, "Didn't think you'd go topless in a public beach!" he said, excitedly wagging his tail and getting ready to squeeze her tits, but remembered she had said she was tired of it, so he stood up straight and scratched his head a bit, "Uh... so what now? Any ideas?"

(House)

"Actually, you dance in an artistical way, waving a lace around to make different shapes in air," Dorothy said, moving her arms and paws in the air as if she was drawing what she meant, "It takes a lot of concentration and body agility rather than speed, and you also have to wear something which doesn't get in the way of the presentation," she then put a paw to her chin as if pondering, "I've to tie my hair up and put my glasses off, not to mention change into a very tight rubbery suit. It's not very comfortable, but once you're dancing accessories or wears don't really matter!" she giggled.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-27-2010

"Well it wasn't by choice," Kitt laughed as she lifted up her torn top with her tail, "Guess it was a size too small, oh well, the water feels good on my fur." she purred, dipping down into the water so it covered a section of her chest, "Water wrestle!" she shouted, leaping out of the water and tackling into Mar.

"Sounds like fun actually, would imagine a tight outfit wouldn't be too comfortable for some people. I don't mind them so much, can't really stand clothes so anything that feels like it's not there is preferable." She blushed a bit as she giggled softly, "Usually walk around in the buff, can't do that with company though." she shrugged.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-28-2010

"Rawr," Mar growled sensually, "Did you forget I'm too heavy to be knocked down?" he then grinned and caught Kitt in a bear hug, "You're mine now."

(House)

"I'm too shy for that," Dorothy sat on her paws, shrinking a bit on her shoulders as she smiled softly, her breasts squeezing together under the straints of her shirt, "It's not easy for me to walk around naked, I get nervous easily. Uhm... why are we having this conversation, though?" she asked, twitching her blue ears a bit.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-28-2010

"Aww, no fair," Katt laughed as she playfully kicked at Mar, "Come on put me down."

*House*

"Suppose it would be difficult with a brother around." Katt laughed. She blinked a bit, "Not sure, funny how conversations do that, talking about one thing and then end up on a tottaly diffrent subject." she shrugged, "Hey, wanna play some wii?" she asked suddenly, "Got tennis, boxing, a bunch of fun games."

"No way. You're my cute dolly, aaaaall mine!" The huge dragon grinned more, wagging his tail as he pushed her to his chest, squeezing her tits against his rock-hard pectorals.

(House)

"Oooh! The Wii?! I've never had a chance to play it- We haven't enough money to purchase one, and I've always wanted to play virtual tennis like they do in the commercials!" she wiggled a bit, giggling in excitement.

Kitt purred softly as her breasts her squeezed against the solid brick wall that was Mar's chest, "Still not fair, big mean dragon taking advantage of a poor little kitty." she stuck her tongue out playfully at Mar.

*House*

"Awesome, been needing a double's partner, just let me get changed, can't move easily in this outfit." she laughed as she stood, "The remote wrists are in the drawer beneath the TV, mind getting them out while I change?" she asked as she pointed to the drawer as she walked up to her room, changing into a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

"Just what about you qualifies as 'little' or 'poor'?" Mar chuckled, licking Kitt's face playfully with his large tongue.

(House)

Dorothy nodded to Katt and followed her directions to the place where the wiimotes stood. Grabbing them with her paws she waited in front of the system, already mimicking the movements she would do in the tennis match, although she was an amateur and did it in an exaggerate way, her butt being pressed against her jeans with each stretch since it was tight and her breasts bounced like basketballs with every swing.

"Hmmm, good point," Kitt laughed a bit, "Still not fair though, you're too strong to tackle." she pouted cutely as she licked his cheek back.

*House*

"Looking good," Katt winked as she walked over towards Dot, picking up the spare wiimote and strapping it around her wrist, "Alright, too bad we don't have bikinis, don't feel like I'm ready to play volleyball." she laughed as she she started up the game, the slighty deformed mii's dancing around on the screen, "Here, let me just make you a character real quick." With a few quick clicks on the strap a mii was created in the likeness of Dot, "Already, game on." Katt shouted as she hit start, serving the ball over the net, "Just imagine like you're really playing. Takes a bit of practice but it's easy to learn." she smiled over at Dot.