Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 09-11-2009

(Immolatio)

Aussa nodded his head in agreement.

Thus, the group moved through the labyrinthine streets of the City of Steel until they stood before a massive building surprisingly made of metal. Solia scrutinized the building intensely. She had never seen an entire structure made of stell. Of course, there weren't many steel structures in Dalmaschior in the first place.

"So, this is the steel manufactory?" Ardeal asked to no one in particular. Strange clanging sounds were coming from the building. "I know Solia's awestruck. What do you think Faiz? Have you ever seen a building like this before?"

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

The jester laughed maniacally. He smiled maliciously at the dragoness. "We'll definitely have to keep her around for a while," he said crazily in his strange voice. "Quite amusing, this one is."

The man in the yellow robe spoke up next. He stepped forward slightly, revealing a large, wooden, ornate pole strapped to his back. It was the weapon of a mystic. "We shall be keeping no one around. They shall be defeated. Prepare yourselves!" He reached around to his back and grabbed the pole, twirled it around his head, and finally entered a battle stance.

"Mika, they're serious," Ariadne whispered. "We should focus our attacks on them one at a time." She looked at the three enemies. "Who should we target first?"

(Aqueorlitus)

The door to the house opened slowly. An old woman appeared on the other side. "My, oh my, dear. Get in here right this moment before you catch a cold," she said in concern and gestured for the wolf to come inside.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 09-11-2009

(Immolatio)

The wolf approaches the steel-made manufactory, observe and feel the structure with his soft big paws. Indeed the building is made from pure steel based on knocking sound and small static spark below his paws. "No...I didn't see anything like this...How they're able to create such structure...? Steel is one of the heaviest elements in the world..."

The dragoness just smiled. "Alexander, Ariadne...Pick any person you like to battle with...I choose the one with the large pole." She said telepathically before stepped forward and slowly approaches the man in yellow robe. "May I know your name, sir...?" She asked the man in yellow robe.

(Aqueorlitus)

The wolf surprised a little and quickly turned around, seeing an old woman behind the door. "O-Oh..Thank you, old lady..." He said formally as stepped in the house and sighed softly as he could feel the warmth caressing his wet furry body. "Thank you once again for letting me in...The storm was too strong for me to walk around..."

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 09-12-2009

(Immolatio)

"I know," said Aussa in shock. He hadn't seen a structure like this one in his entire life. "I had heard rumors that researchers were beginning to experiment with metal in order to improve the country's technology, but I had no idea..."

Solia shrugged her shoulders. "Perhaps we should go in now? We could stand out here all day, but who knows what wonders lie within...," she said in a quiet, ominous tone. She pushed on the front door, but it was too heavy and she couldn't open it by herself. "Could you give me a hand sweetie?" she asked Faiz cutely as she kept trying to shoulder the door open.

"My name is of no importance, but if you must know, it is Grant," the man in the yellow robe said. "I will not fight to your standards, for I only fight for survival." He disappeared.

"In the air!!" Ariadne yelled out the warning.

Grant was in the air, diving quickly down to attack Mika, his pole outstretched. The jester laughed, but stayed in his place.

Alexander glared at the jester. "What are you laughing at, freak? Unforgiving flame, scorch the enemy's body beyond belief! Inferno!"

The jester had to backflip several times in order to escape the blaze of flames that came reeling out of the ground.

The fight for Aqua Castle and the whole city of Aqueorlitus had begun.

(Aqueorlitus)

The old lady closed the door behind her. "No, no dear. No one should be walking around out there. Let me fetch you a blanket." She shuffled off to a nearby hallway. The creaking of a door opening echoed throughout the home. The old lady returned holding a white fleece blanket out for the wolf to take. "Come. Have a seat, will you?" she asked and gestured to her couch.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 09-12-2009

(Immolatio)

"I'm afraid these kind of technology will be used for bad things... Oh, coming sweetie.." The wolf approaches Solia and placed both paws on the metal door, and use all his energy to push the door open. "My goodness...It's quite heavy than I expected...I guess I should exercise my arm muscle even more..." Faiz grunt and chuckles softly at the same time, kept on pushing the door until the metal-knocking sound can be heard between the small crack which is enough for them to enter.

"Nice to meet you, Grant..." Mika said just before the man in yellow robe disappeared. "It seems we're sharing the same thing..." The dragoness stopped walking while waiting for his pole reach her head about 8 feet. When the distance is dangerously close, she jumped back while waiting for him to reach the ground so she can throw a heavy yet quick fist on him.

(Aqueorlitus)

The wolf nodded softly as caressing his wet arms, his pants still dripping wet. Once the old woman returns, he politely took the white blanket and dried himself off. "Thank you..." He said, slowly take a seat on the couch, the thunder kept on pounding the sky till the entire house vibrating. "I've never seen this kind of weather in other country...Oh, forgive me for not introduce myself...I'm Ryo..." He said solemnly.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 09-13-2009

(Immolatio: Steel Manufactory)

Solia followed Faiz inside and reached up to feel his muscles. "Ooh, you're so strong," she commented and giggled.

Ardeal and Aussa entered the place as well. Unfortunately, nothing could be seen. The entire place was dark. None of them had realized that the building had no windows.

"What's up this place?" Ardeal asked out loud. "I can hear lots of noise, but I can't see anything in this darkness. What about you, Faiz? You have keen eyes, right?"

The orator who had said nothing since he was first revealed by the self-lighting torches finally uttered his first word after noticing Mika's intention of retaliation. "Redo."

Grant, who was about to crash his pole into the ground, suddenly vanished again, and reappeared standing where he had been before he launched his attack. Grant smiled. "Ahhh, the magnificent power of words. They have saved me countless times." He gave a thumb's up to the orator, but he remained indifferent. "Shall we try this again? Or should I mix it up a bit?" He pointed his pole at Mika. "Surge of Black Dragon!" A dark cloud burst from the end of his pole and took the form of a legless black dragon the pulsed and weaved through the air with the intent of doing damage to Mika. It bared its fangs as it prepared to strike.

The jester landed on his feet after dodging Alexander's blaze attack. "Time to add some more fun!" he exclaimed wildly as he tossed a bunch of daggers high into the air.

He's going to kill himself?! Alexander thought as he imagined the jester being stabbed by his own knives.

"Rain." It was the orator again. The knives suddenly angled themselves so that they were pointing at Alexander, Ariadne, and Mika. Then, after a brief moment, they began to cascade down from the air, hoping to do some serious damage to all of them.

(Aqueorlitus)

"It is nice to meet you, dear," the old lady said. "We don't get many travelers around here. The reason is obvious. But what brings you to these reaches this dreary day?"

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 09-13-2009

"Thank you, dear..." Faiz murrs quietly while his eyes looking inside, nothing but pitch black. He could hear the noise of workers doing their job but how on earth they able to work in such a dark place? "Well...I try to strengthen my vision..." With that, his eyes turned into a night-vision eyes which used to see in dark places but limited to certain distance. His guess was right. There are workers inside. "Uhmm...Hello...? Anybody here...?" He called, just to make sure that what he've seen is not an illusion.

Mika could feel her body being pulled in reverse to the same direction she was launched an attack and began standing to where she started. It was her first time she facing an enemy capable of reverse everything from the start, just using his words. "Ariadne. What are you doing? Just don't stand there. Help us." Mika telepathic in gentle tone as concentrating a perfect way to drag the fallen daggers directly to the legless dragon.

Once the daggers is dangerously close to the back of legless dragon, she quickly chant some sort of invisible shockwave to push the legless dragon to the back and let the daggers do the job of stabbing it. The shockwave is the results from high explosion, but Mika able to learn from her brother once he discovered the spells without involves explosion.

(Aqueorlitus)

"I'm actually...running away as far as I could...not to be captured by the personal bounty hunters of Metigu...and become a sex slave..." Ryo said as caressing the lavender-colored metal collar on his neck. "I almost become a victim, but I'm able to escape and run till they unable to track me..."

The building was instantly bathed in bright light. Up in the air, glowing orbs of crystal were hovering--they were the source of the light. The building was two rooms--one enormous room and a small back room with a wooden door that was shut so no one could see inside of it. Throughout the entire place, heaps of metal stood with the countenance of mountains around machines that were making strange whirring and clanging noises. People in gray jumpsuits were bustling about hurriedly, but one of them managed to break away from the chaos to answer the call of the guests.

"Can I help you?" he asked politely. He also wore a yellow hardhat that gleamed in the light of the hovering crystals.

"I'm on it!" Ariadne called out a response and was about to charge.

"Restrain." With another word from the orator, chains burst from the ground and wrapped around Ariadne's ankles causing her to fall to the floor. "W-what is this?" she questioned, slightly frightened and obviously devastated. The orator remained silent. He hadn't moved at all since the start of the fight.

Grant watched as his dragon was destroyed by the jester's knives. "Hey, watch what you're doing, fool!" the mystic scolded his ally.

The jester cackled. "I AM a fool, you buffoon!" He laughed even more at his own joke. "Regardless, die!" He held his arms out in front of him and aimed for Alexander. "Fifty-Two Card Pickup!" What seemed like hundreds of cards spilled forth from the jester's sleeves. They soared through the air like the freest birds.

Grant leaped into the air doing several flips, and finally landed behind Mika. He attempted to whack her in the side with his pole.

Alexander placed his right hand up. "Magic that knows no bounds. I command thee to bend reality! Mirage Barrier!" The air in front of him became wavy and the cards that hit it fell aimlessly to the stone floor.

(Aqueorlitus)

The old lady was startled at the explicit information that was divulged from her. "Perhaps I could do you a favor then," she said. She raised her hand and the collar fell to the ground with a clang. The collar had been severed at one point in the back and looked like someone had cut it with a very precise blade and amazing skill.

"I think you're going to be safe now, dear," the old lady spoke calmly. "I don't think anyone could track you hear."

Faiz couldn't help but shut his eyes to avoid a sudden bright lights, before opens it slowly. He's awestruck, seeing a huge machines operating to create various stuff made from steel. That would clear his doubts that humans or anthropomorphic creatures making steel using their own hands and strength.

"Oh...Pardon us and sorry to disrupt your work..." The wolf bowed politely. "We are coming here to have a visit..."

"Ariadne!" Mika being distracted by Ariadne being chained to the ground, without realize Grant is already behind her. Once his pole is dangerously close to her side, she don't have enough time to dodge and receive the hit pretty hard, sending her to the ground. She growled, holding the pain on her waist. "My mistake...." She smiled, slowly gets up straight.

(Aqueorlitus)

Ryo is in the state of disbelief, seeing the unbreakable metal collar easily stripped and fell on the ground. He picked it up and examine how she able to cut it. "I-I don't know what to say....Even using my own power, I'm still unable to cut it through..." He said. "...Thank you very much once again, old lady...It's quite surprised that I'm meeting someone possess an amazing power..."

The worker bowed. "No, we're not busy at all! This is normal for us, and these guys are just being a little overdramatic." He gestured to his coworkers. "We've got many different projects in process. What kind of things interest you? I'm sure we have something that will relate."

Grant twirled his pole over his head and prepared for a followup attack in which he planned to crack Mika on the top of her head with his pole.

"Focus on the battle, Mika!" Ariadne called out as she fiddled with the chains. "I don't want you to get hurt on my behalf!"

"Burn," the orator muttered. The heavy, iron chains burst into flame, searing Ariadne's legs. She screamed, but instantly silenced herself through the pain. The fire kept her from messing with the chains.

"Think you're so clever!" the jester shouted in insane excitement. He whistled. The cards started to go around the barrier, some slicing Alexander in several places. He lost concentration and his balance in a single moment and fell on his butt.

"Ouch, that didn't feel very good," Alexander complained and stood back up. He got ready to cast another spell.

"Silence." With the orator's single word, Alexander found that he couldn't recite an incantation because his voice was gone.

(Aqueorlitus)

"My power...," the old lady spoke solemnly and frowned. "It is a sad one. One that has rended my mind into the infinite chasms of darkness. But you don't want to hear about my problems, right dear? You have your own troubles to worry about." Her cheery demeanor had returned.

"Well...There's something in our mind..." The wolf paused for a while before continued. "How'd you able to make such a magnificent machines and structures...?"

"I-I'll be careful next time, Ariadne..." Mika telepathic and quickly grab the incoming pole quite hard before pulling it together with Grant closer to hers, smiled. "Let's this things over with..." With that, she throws a hard punch directly on his belly before turned around and throws a hard kick on his head. In the meantime, she realize Alexander's voice were no longer could be heard after being muted by the orator. "Use your telepathic ability to chant a spell instead of using your voice, Alex."

(Aqueorlitus)

Ryo shooks head gently, wrapping his body with blanket to warm himself even more. "I won't questioned about your power, old lady...In fact, you saved me..." Then, his sensitive nose sniffs a foreign scent other than old lady and himself which is suddenly coming from nowhere. "I believe...There's a few people coming here before me...right?"