Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-17-2010

"Like what?" Mar asked back, not really understanding what she had meant actually.

(Parlor)

"Well, I'm used to cold things!" Dorothy nodded, looking down at her bowl while shyly wagging her tail this time, "It was delicious though!"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-17-2010

"Uhm..." Kitt paused as she looked up at the ceiling in thought, a finger in her mouth making her look even cuter than normal, "Well, my dad always gets my mom chocolate. I love chocolate." she smiled, "Ooh and flowers, he gets her those too." she added.

*Parlor*

"Lucky, I've lost track of the brain freezes I've gotten, this stuff is just too delicious to resist." she purred as she took a large spoonful and licked it clean. She finished her sundae off fast, taking only a second to hold her head in agony, before smiling, "Alright, I'm all done, next stop, action films with half naked guys and Wii!" Katt shouted, causing a number of patrons to jump from surprise.

"I guess I can buy you chocolate even now and then. What do you want flowers for, though, anyway?" Mar raised an eyebrow, "I mean, chocolate's tasty, but not every flower is."

(Parlor)

"Action films? You like those?" Dorothy asked, "I like a few of them, too. But I'm more of a sci-fi person myself," she then added, standing up with Katt, "Where are we going to pick a movie?"

"I don't know," Kitt shrugged, "Mom seems to be very happy when dad buys them for her, figured there was something special about them, like they had catnip in them or something." she smiled.

*Parlor*

"Anything that has Sylvester Stallion shirtless is in my favorites." Katt laughed a bit, "We got on-demand at my place, can order the movie right from there. Saves the trouble of having to stop and pick them up, or return them." She grinned a bit, "Which reminds me I'm not really welcome at Blockbuster anymore. Once you lose ten movies they ban you apparently. So come on we'll get an action sci-fi thingy or something." she promised as she left the parln around the block, taking a quick turn around the corner to a small house, a large hole covered by a piece of large plywood, "Uh, hehe, sorry bout the mess, we're, redecorating." Katt laughed a bit nervously as she opened the door for Dot, "Remote's on the coffee table, I'm gonna put on something clean," she looked down at her shirt which had a few drops of icecream on it, "I'll be down before the movie starts, promise." she smiled as she turned and quickly headed to the bedrooms.

"Well, I guess I could also buy some of that, but woah woah woah wait. You're asking for so much stuff, where's the love, babe?" Mar asked, making claw motions as if he was signaling his anxiety for more sex.

(Streets)

"Uhm, okay..." Dorothy excused herself in, dropping her bag on a little table by the entrance, before she got to where Katt had told her to go and found a few DVDs neatly bundled next to the TV. The dragoness was indecisive as her eyes jumped titles, "She said she wants the horse guy in the movie... Wonder if there's any where he's a scientist and a militar man at the same time?" she pondered.

"Wow and you said I was insatiable." Kitt giggled, "What happened to the fun we had just a few minutes ago?" she smiled.

*Katt's room*

Katt set the stuffed animal Dot had gotten her onto her nightstand, smiling at it, "Hm, really does look sorta similar." she laughed a bit as she turned and emptied out the bag she had bought, "Well, not quite yet." she grinned.

*living room*

"Did you find anything good yet? Mistress." Katt purred, walking into the living room, wearing a sexy french maid outfit she had picked up at the arcade with her winnings, "That place really does have everything." she laughed.

"Fineee," Mar fumed, turning around to let Kitt lay on his upper body while he held her in his powerful arms, "Hmm, so what do you think we should do? Haven't had many girlfriends, really." Mar honestly said, not reminding spending more than two or three days with the same girl.

(Parlor)

Dorothy lifted a DVD of the action theme, having found the strong, sexy horse guy on the cover "I think I've found, huh?!" the dragoness gasped, widening her eyes as she turned to look at the french maid catgirl, "Y-you look... funny," she giggled a bit, trying to cover her maw so she wouldn't laugh at Katt.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-18-2010

"Really? I'd think you'd have a bunch, you're fun to be with." Kitt smiled, "Aren't me and Katt your girlfriends? That's two right there."

Katt blushed a bit as she laughed a bit, "Say whatever you want you know I look sexy," she laughed louder, "When I lose a bet I hold to it, and last I checked the bet was for me to be your slave for the day. So what are your orders?" she asked, fighting to keep a straight face as she did.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-18-2010

"I guess so, yeah!" Mar said, although barely paying attention to Kitt since his eyes were fixed on her enormous chest, his tail wagging as he drooled.

(House)

"Uhm, well..." Dorothy murmured a bit, eyeing Katt up and down while thinking to herself, "I can't abuse of her hospitality... but maybe..." she then asked: "Can I have a glass of water? I'm a bit parched from all that walk over to here."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-18-2010

"Uhm, Mar? You're getting my fur wet," Kitt poked Mar in the chest a bit to get his attention, a large spot of the fur no her stomache matted down with his saliva.

"As my mistress wishes," Katt bowed a bit as her face scrunched slightly to fight back her laughter. She walked out of the room and returned with a small glass of water, "Freshly gathered from the kitchen faucet." she smiled as she set it on the side table.